Janak - Page 10
Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Janak

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    JANAK is a Sacrificial lamb plain and simple. If it was about right and wrong AC would have a case for his off duty scams. But no because CC and DL killed the case. It’s who you know.
    YOU are one hundred percent right. I know this AC guy and he is nothing but a walking sexual lawsuit awaiting.
    And how is it that this guy you call sheriff expects you all to have COMPASSION FOR STRANGERS when he truly displayed a lack of compassion to one of his one? I read they were friends and he attended his wedding/was invited. WTH! No wonder some of you all be looking angry, frustrated, and hopeless when you come to eat where I work. I am so sorry guys. YOU all deserve better then this POS clown currently running the show!

Unregistered
    Pointing a gun directly to someone’s forehead for not saying their name should be handled administratively? Wow....
    Wait... THE killing of Levonia Riggins was handled administratively. Yes it was sent to SARASOTA for review, but you know it was handled under the table. Money talks bullsshXt walks!

Unregistered
    RON McMullen for sheriff...duhhhh!

Unregistered
    Wait... THE killing of Levonia Riggins was handled administratively. Yes it was sent to SARASOTA for review, but you know it was handled under the table. Money talks bullsshXt walks!
    Please tell me you aren’t law enforcement. How are you so stupid? That was a criminal investigation referred to another state attorney and it was determined there would not be criminal charges. That is not just an administrative case...

Unregistered
    This right here shows the proverbial nail is getting smashed on the head. Chad’s nerdlings who are charged with monitoring this page are doing what their master has tricked them to do, dissemination of bullshot and arguing. There will be nothing at the end of this rainbow sheep! Better cut back on the kool aid and get your resumes in order. When the clownster is tossed out, you most likely will be to😉
    What the f##k is bullshot? You illiterate minion.

Unregistered
    My prayers go out to Janak and his family. While I am uncertain exactly what occurred, being terminated from employment and arrested is devastating for an incident after a 21 years exemplary career. Let’s just leave it at that. He was a fellow employee that enjoyed protecting and serving the citizens of Hillsborough County, and he was a pretty damn good cop with great law enforcement skills. Let’s not drag a brother’s name through the trenches for one bad day. Again, my prayers to T and him, stay strong my friend.

Unregistered
    Please tell me you aren’t law enforcement. How are you so stupid? That was a criminal investigation referred to another state attorney and it was determined there would not be criminal charges. That is not just an administrative case...
    You call as you may. But I will answer your low IQ comment for the previous person.

Deputy CJ was never arrested. They spent weeks reviewing all the facts. FACTs that were very simple in nature. The only reason why they took so long was to PRETEND they were going to do something about it. In FACT, Docobo wanted CJ arrested.

The facts for review were - did the suspect present a clear and present danger (borrowed from the 1st Amendment test-which you probably are too stupid to know about) to the swat team member who was outside with a long gun, while the suspect was inside his room IN HIS UNDERWEAR!

Last time I checked underwear are not strong enough to hold any type of weapon in the waistband and/or crotch area. But, lets play devil's advocate for a minute and pretend he was holding a gun in the crotch area inside his underwear. Deputy Johnson had a long gun already pointed at Riggins, and had the cover of the outer cinder block wall and a tree, if Riggins had made an attempt to remove this imaginary gun to point it at Dep. Johnson, then Johnson could have very easily KILLED him, and the excuse of "he was in fear of getting shot" would have a been excusable. BUT we all know that was not the case because there was no gun.

On Aug 30th, 2016, an unarmed black male was murdered by a scared white deputy that felt threatened merely because of his presence. No one cared about Riggins enough to make a stink about it. Not even his own family because they accepted the DIRTY money for his death.

The previous writer is correct it was HANDLED ADMINISTRATIVELY, due to the fact that Deputy Johnson was never CUFFED, CHARGED, and/or PROCESSED. You and HCSO can pretend that a CRA was written with the intention of making an arrest, but those involved in this case know first hand that was never the case. It was a drawn out drama, FILLED WITH smoke screen, that left a community heart broken and once again misguided and UNTRUSTING of the POLICE.

Since your sheriff is in the bandwagon of playing political games and transparency, lets see if he brings this case up again so that it can be reviewed. It was never TRIED in Court and now there is a new SAO in TAMPA not affiliated with the Johnsons; therefore, it shouldn't be a problem allowing BLM attorneys to properly review the case.

NOW you STFU and go learn LAW your cases may be next! Mic DROP!

Unregistered
    What the f##k is bullshot? You illiterate minion.
    It’s dummies like you that can’t read between the lines you glorified night watchman!

Unregistered
    Wrong lane, fast lane, our own lane. There’s a lane for everyone. And everyTHING. You people don’t see the Cadillac racing between the sea of Volvo sedans!!!

Unregistered
    YOU are one hundred percent right. I know this AC guy and he is nothing but a walking sexual lawsuit awaiting.
    And how is it that this guy you call sheriff expects you all to have COMPASSION FOR STRANGERS when he truly displayed a lack of compassion to one of his one? I read they were friends and he attended his wedding/was invited. WTH! No wonder some of you all be looking angry, frustrated, and hopeless when you come to eat where I work. I am so sorry guys. YOU all deserve better then this POS clown currently running the show!
    You are correct!

Amen.

Shit rolls down hill.

Start with your troops. The rest will fall into place. Not with money, new cars, and so on..

We need to be properly staffed to spread out the small traumas, that build up over the years, amongst many. Sure, I get that you will have your favorites that are pulled from these high stress high trauma positions, but at least take care of us pawns also. Especially by the time body cameras are in. Otherwise all they will capture is frustrated, rushed, burned out deputies that are buried in paper and petty tasks. Footage reviewed by arm chair jockey people that have no idea what a humble warrior spirit is.

Back us up from the beginning. Stop using us as easily thrown away tools used to boost votes and as the agency's sacrificial shield from liability.

In the meantime....

https://www.policeone.com/police-job...zvS245FDnH7Kv/

In describing the workload, he said, “There is a varied level of police work so that it is a fun place to work, but not overwhelming.”

Chief Rob Abraham, La Crosse Police Wisconsin

Ever hear any mention of anything positive here like, fun? This is why cops snap! Not to mention managing via negative feedback only.

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast