Janak - Page 14
Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Janak

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.fox13news.com/video/739288

The truth shall set you free

Seven witnesses (none of them listed on the CRA by the way - what an incomplete documentation) validated Janak's statements. Chad better get his ducks in a row.

The difference between Rodney Howard Browne and Janak (or any HCSO deputy for that matter), is Janak WILL NOT back down after CC/Andrew Warren drop the charges. Janak will be out for blood (figuratively speaking of course...gotta be careful how people take things now a days) after all this over. I believe the punitive damages will astronomical.

CC: "How do I get cops who don't want video cameras, to all of a sudden want them?"

CC: "I know, I'll arrest a deputy the first chance I get when there is an "accusation" (yeah, we'll refer to the QUESTIONS these three ASKED, as "accusations") and no cameras nearby too easily clear up what happened."

Unregistered
    Pause on the CRA and read it. Have the snowflake turncoats EVER arrested someone?!? Fugitive apprehensions are not for them. Just do your one case a week and let someone else arrest.

Holy chit. Good luck to those who stay. Need to find someone else to vote for.
    The office will get you all

Unregistered
    Janak was never question after 21 years and this deputies not even with the agency for 7 years... REALLY not lie detective device, in less that 16 hours we arrested our best guy, really for a political gain, you hurt this family for years. This is not about political race this about loyalty and loving your office..

Unregistered
    Pause on the CRA and read it. Have the snowflake turncoats EVER arrested someone?!? Fugitive apprehensions are not for them. Just do your one case a week and let someone else arrest.

Holy chit. Good luck to those who stay. Need to find someone else to vote for.
    STFU, ass kisser

Unregistered
    The office will get you all
    What office will get who? You mean OUR OFFICE THE TAX PAYERS OFFICE. As a civilian I be Damned if I vote for a man that has a God like complex and allowed criminals beat up on cops and burn down our city. I don't know this Janak guy and if he was wrong he will pay the price, but the truth has a funny way of creeping up on ya when you least expect it!! What i have a problem with is how this Sheriff boasted. That boast cost you my vote and the vote from many people in my church.

Unregistered
    So wait a minute.

If this while charade was a result of "Sgt. A "having his gun drawn BECAUSE this was a FELONY APPREHENSION (you know, like WE ARE TRAINED TO DO), and in the process of the felony apprehension, "Sgt. A" asked the escaped prisoner to identify himself..............

WHAT

THE

MUTHER

FKUCC !!!!

ARE U FUKCING SERIOUS!!!! There better be WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY more to it than this, or this entire fukcing agency is going to fukkcing revolt like you've never seen!!!!!!!!!!
    I am ready

Unregistered
    Face it kool aid drinking mother fukers! King Chad’s days are numbered. Ya all better get your $hitting pants on real quick. He finally stepped on his own schawnz! Better start praising the old school real deputies still left! Maybe they’ll be nice enough to show you the ways of your errors! If not TFB! Peace out😎

Unregistered
    What office will get who? You mean OUR OFFICE THE TAX PAYERS OFFICE. As a civilian I be Damned if I vote for a man that has a God like complex and allowed criminals beat up on cops and burn down our city. I don't know this Janak guy and if he was wrong he will pay the price, but the truth has a funny way of creeping up on ya when you least expect it!! What i have a problem with is how this Sheriff boasted. That boast cost you my vote and the vote from many people in my church.

We are all tax payers, that’s doesn’t mean shizz at HCSO, never has, at least through the last 4 sheriffs. Shut up and go away please

Unregistered
    Janak was never question after 21 years and this deputies not even with the agency for 7 years... REALLY not lie detective device, in less that 16 hours we arrested our best guy, really for a political gain, you hurt this family for years. This is not about political race this about loyalty and loving your office..
    Cool word salad bro

Unregistered
    We are all tax payers, that’s doesn’t mean shizz at HCSO, never has, at least through the last 4 sheriffs. Shut up and go away please
    Looks like you, A CHAD Supporter, needs to go away! You may want to get with a previous poster about having boxes so you can start packing. Anyone who doesnt support Chad is welcomed to comment!!

Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast