Janak - Page 12
Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Janak

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So wait a minute.

If this while charade was a result of "Sgt. A "having his gun drawn BECAUSE this was a FELONY APPREHENSION (you know, like WE ARE TRAINED TO DO), and in the process of the felony apprehension, "Sgt. A" asked the escaped prisoner to identify himself..............

WHAT

THE

MUTHER

FKUCC !!!!

ARE U FUKCING SERIOUS!!!! There better be WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY more to it than this, or this entire fukcing agency is going to fukkcing revolt like you've never seen!!!!!!!!!!

So wait a minute.

If this while charade was a result of "Sgt. A "having his gun drawn BECAUSE this was a FELONY APPREHENSION (you know, like WE ARE TRAINED TO DO), and in the process of the felony apprehension, "Sgt. A" asked the escaped prisoner to identify himself..............

WHAT

THE

MUTHER

FKUCC !!!!

ARE U FUKCING SERIOUS!!!! There better be WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY more to it than this, or this entire fukcing agency is going to fukkcing revolt like you've never seen!!!!!!!!!!

If this was what happened, Janak would be wise to give a press conference RIGHT NOW and tell the world what we are trained to do, show that he did exactly what we all are trained to do, and then show how Chad very recently went fishing for a victim to sacrifice over the whole "duty to act" S.O.P., and how this entire thing is political.

I don't think even Democratic sympathizer, and Debartolo socialite, CC would survive this type of a press conference.

Unregistered
    Hindu Community Janak is the best cop in HCSO> He was asked to do worst job to catch the terrible guys. He is the Best of the Best and I hope you proctect him if he has PTSD.. He has been chasing the criminals for many years ….. For the his Hindu children and family> Janak was the best Cop in HCSO, he needs your help, is about time to asked about this victim that his crew need to catch

Unregistered
    Cute post, KP. Or is it JC. Either way, your opinion is discounted when it comes to law enforcement matters because both of your collective career arrests can be counted on one hand. Come back when you have standing to comment, like when we are talking about the latest fashion trend or basketball. MIC DROP
    Now that's stupid

Unregistered
    Hindu Community Janak is the best cop in HCSO> He was asked to do worst job to catch the terrible guys. He is the Best of the Best and I hope you proctect him if he has PTSD.. He has been chasing the criminals for many years ….. For the his Hindu children and family> Janak was the best Cop in HCSO, he needs your help, is about time to asked about this victim that his crew need to catch
    Hare Krishna bro

Unregistered
    If this was what happened, Janak would be wise to give a press conference RIGHT NOW and tell the world what we are trained to do, show that he did exactly what we all are trained to do, and then show how Chad very recently went fishing for a victim to sacrifice over the whole "duty to act" S.O.P., and how this entire thing is political.

I don't think even Democratic sympathizer, and Debartolo socialite, CC would survive this type of a press conference.
    Well said. Agreed. He was sacrificed.

Hindus of Tampa bay
    Janak and T we love you and your boys. We are so so so sorry that Janak has to paid the price. He was doing his job, HCSO called him to help and he did, he was awake for many hours and HCSO called him to help to arrest a mistake that we make at the jail, and HCSO never gave him a chance to explain him self, HCSO post a video and 6 days later we arrested one of the best Cops in the HCSO office and now his wife and children have to paid for a duty that HCSO asked him to do. Please HINDU community this arrest was wrong. Is time to ask for answers and why HCSO hates a HINDU Deputy that was the best Hindu Deputy??? why HCSO did not help him if he was having PTSD's issues? why HCSO called him and his people to clean their mess? why HCSO never help him after 21 years and HCSO is saying he is a criminal??? Hindu Community and Dr Patel our community need to help Yanak if he was having PTSD episodes HCSO used him to protect our citizens from the criminals and he did a great job for 21 years until HCSO arrested.
    Boycott the sheriff office. They only use you to get your money to support everyone else that can not pay for their own banquets

Unregistered

I been say for weeks, WHERE ARE OUR AGENCY TRAINING DEPARTMENT LEADERS??????? COUNTRY WIDE! The same trainers thaT showed us all the stats and videos of cops getting killed and how those cases influenced the creation of our tactical pillars of doing this job. The very same tactical operations that have been getting us in trouble. Like training us to shoot anyone that takes your taser (Which at a minimum is a bat leo and grand theft) pointed it at you, and fired it.

All cops that have gotten in trouble recently, with the exception of the George Floyd cops, should do exactly that. Give press releases. Vicarious liability baby. No agency, especially ours, will step up to back us up.

Do you know how many times I pulled my gun to prevent a use of force? All the time. So far, it worked 100% of the time. Nothing makes a criminal not want to fight you with a barrel in their face. NOW? I let them go. Im not being charged with agg assault for doing my job or for preventing being attacked.

I pray for the day cops start quitting in masses. I pray for the day these anti cops, liberals, and snow flakes have no police response when they become victims.

Unregistered
    Help me understand this.

An unidentified individual (HCSO will not identify in this dog and pony show) was inadvertently released from the jail to a mental health facility. This individual was let go by the facility. The HCSO realized an error was made. Two teams are sent out to un eff the situation. They begin looking for the escapee. We know this individual has committed some sort of major crime as those with lesser charges have already been released. Once found, this individual is hiding. (They know they should be in jail, that’s why they’re hiding, They’re an escapee.) They are approached by a law enforcement deputy with their gun drawn (smart move when approaching an escapee). The escapee is told to identify themselves by some colorful language. Another on scene LE does not like this. They inform their chain of command (in accordance with the new snitch or get fired training hurried out). The deputy is then arrested and fired.

If this is what is going on in today’s policing I am so glad I’m out. Good luck to those who remain.
    Great post! You are correct...

This is exactly why I hate this job and do the minimum required of me with zero proactivity anymore. They train demand and require the warrior spirit, the proactivity, and so on.... Only to condemn us when it suits them. The same spirit that requires us to risk guaranteed certain death in a active shooter scenario in a school. No cutting the pie in those cases. Just go in and be killed. Thats what the media and camera viewer peanut gallery wants to see. Dead cops make for great media stories don't they. Or get criminally charged with 1000 counts child neglect if you choose to not be one of the casualties. All while people are demanding stop cops form having the warrior spirit because it scares the liberals. Doing our job in a tactical way that reduce our danger and so we can go home at night looks bad on Youtube so I guess its now bad in general.

Cops like Janak caught the bad guys. Maybe thats seen as doing the “dirty work”, but I see it as simply doing the work. He didn't let these modern day snow flake scare him out of being a real cop. That criminal POS “victim” was technically an escaped prisoner, not some poor innocent angel. Im sure he had been cursed at and had guns pointed at him before in his past due to the shiit bags he surrounded himself with and the garbage life he chose to live. Sometime you have to fight fire with fire. The people, the agency, and our government failed Janak and made him a sacrificial lamb. Soon the very few Janiks that are left will be gone. Quit, fired, or arrested. When that time comes and laws are enforced by “social workers” we will see anarchy.

The good news is that the silent vast majority like us. The Big problem is the they are calm educated hard working silent people that do not yell, scream, damage property, burn down businesses, and act like animals. The silent majority, YOU KNOW, the type of people the government doesn't listen to. The even bigger problem is that our government has been catering to the loud obnoxious non contributor criminals. All while making the Janaks of our police agencies the bad guys and making the real bad guys out to look like the good guys.

Until it becomes a country wide popular supported trend to support the police and understand that police work is not pretty, they cant make everyone happy, and sometime violent dangerous people will be dealt with by violence, this country will continue to go down the toilet.

One day they will be looking for all the Janaks to get the streets back in order when all control is lost. When that day comes, I hope they get a FUK U!

A big FUK YOU!!!!

Unregistered

Transparency

Help me understand this.

An unidentified individual (HCSO will not identify in this dog and pony show) was inadvertently released from the jail to a mental health facility. This individual was let go by the facility. The HCSO realized an error was made. Two teams are sent out to un eff the situation. They begin looking for the escapee. We know this individual has committed some sort of major crime as those with lesser charges have already been released. Once found, this individual is hiding. (They know they should be in jail, that’s why they’re hiding, They’re an escapee.) They are approached by a law enforcement deputy with their gun drawn (smart move when approaching an escapee). The escapee is told to identify themselves by some colorful language. Another on scene LE does not like this. They inform their chain of command (in accordance with the new snitch or get fired training hurried out). The deputy is then arrested and fired.

If this is what is going on in today’s policing I am so glad I’m out. Good luck to those who remain.
    ***let's play the game of transparency****
    The shooting inside a detention deputy's home was reported only after Chad was called on a carpet about it while doing a private press conference. doing that private press conference Chad told the reporter that it was none of their business.
    immediately after the story was made available because the reporter said something along the lines about hcso being transparent. So for his own political gain and to save face he made Janaks incident fit his political story line.
    I was a supporter, but after I seen how much joy he displayed in manipulating Janiks incident to fit his political endeavors...he can be in a hot desert begging for water and I wouldn't even spit in his mouth!

Ps.. how suspicious is it. A shooting occurs inside a detention deputy's home and the detention Deputy never called 911, he calls Danny Alvarez/lawyer first. The incident was never published anywhere not until after press person questioned it.

Unregistered
    I been say for weeks, WHERE ARE OUR AGENCY TRAINING DEPARTMENT LEADERS??????? COUNTRY WIDE! The same trainers thaT showed us all the stats and videos of cops getting killed and how those cases influenced the creation of our tactical pillars of doing this job. The very same tactical operations that have been getting us in trouble. Like training us to shoot anyone that takes your taser (Which at a minimum is a bat leo and grand theft) pointed it at you, and fired it.

All cops that have gotten in trouble recently, with the exception of the George Floyd cops, should do exactly that. Give press releases. Vicarious liability baby. No agency, especially ours, will step up to back us up.

Do you know how many times I pulled my gun to prevent a use of force? All the time. So far, it worked 100% of the time. Nothing makes a criminal not want to fight you with a barrel in their face. NOW? I let them go. Im not being charged with agg assault for doing my job or for preventing being attacked.

I pray for the day cops start quitting in masses. I pray for the day these anti cops, liberals, and snow flakes have no police response when they become victims.
    Cool prayer bro

Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast