Janak - Page 44
Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Janak

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3250134]LOL! You sure think highly of yourself! No one said your suggestion is "powerful", quite the opposite. You are ignorant of the facts and a bully with a lackluster vocabulary.

You apparently also have issues reading with comprehension, as this is the second time I have stated these
    Lol. Guess what buddy a bunch of us have already listened to the poster you are so busy trying to discredit. We have sent the case to the governor just in case he isn't paying attention. So continue with your uninspiring messages that no one is listening too.

You have so much time to think out what you write for your responses so that other posters look like they don't know what they are talking about(we know you get paid to discredit us)....BUT apparently they do know what they are talking since you are here trying to run defense like you have many times before.

Please...once again your sheriif bobo the Botox clown looks like a 5th grader when it comes to the applicability of law. No wait in July he looked like a 5th grader. Now it has been confirmed that he is a 5th grader along with scattered brain Donna when it comes to LAW. Everyone involved in this case will be part of the law suit. Each of them had a responsibility to stop the train from wrecking. But they chose not to...they were just happy it wasn't happening to them.

Every single last colonel or major that has closely worked with that crew has been nothing but forthcoming with all their personal business. Funny what a little whiskey will do.

The TPD x50s for the DUI twins are actual events that were covered up by a retired TPD supervisor. Yet you and clean up crew work to conceal the truth. What is wrong with the TRUTH. Why is it so hard to reveal it?

It's so sad and embarrassing that these unstable humans have been allowed to stay here and call themselves someone's boss.

So keep typing away your arrogant messages. We can see you are here to protect the 5th graders.

But a little hint for ya since you are stuck on stupid....all that come to this site hate SOC and what it stands for...so what you are saying is worth less than toilet paper full of shiit.

The Botox king used to be one of us. We actually loved him. But he shortly became someone's puppet. It is almost as if they are burying him alive.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3250186]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOL! You sure think highly of yourself! No one said your suggestion is "powerful", quite the opposite. You are ignorant of the facts and a bully with a lackluster vocabulary.

You apparently also have issues reading with comprehension, as this is the second time I have stated these
    Lol. Guess what buddy a bunch of us have already listened to the poster you are so busy trying to discredit. We have sent the case to the governor just in case he isn't paying attention. So continue with your uninspiring messages that no one is listening too.

You have so much time to think out what you write for your responses so that other posters look like they don't know what they are talking about(we know you get paid to discredit us)....BUT apparently they do know what they are talking since you are here trying to run defense like you have many times before.

Please...once again your sheriif bobo the Botox clown looks like a 5th grader when it comes to the applicability of law. No wait in July he looked like a 5th grader. Now it has been confirmed that he is a 5th grader along with scattered brain Donna when it comes to LAW. Everyone involved in this case will be part of the law suit. Each of them had a responsibility to stop the train from wrecking. But they chose not to...they were just happy it wasn't happening to them.

Every single last colonel or major that has closely worked with that crew has been nothing but forthcoming with all their personal business. Funny what a little whiskey will do.

The TPD x50s for the DUI twins are actual events that were covered up by a retired TPD supervisor. Yet you and clean up crew work to conceal the truth. What is wrong with the TRUTH. Why is it so hard to reveal it?

It's so sad and embarrassing that these unstable humans have been allowed to stay here and call themselves someone's boss.

So keep typing away your arrogant messages. We can see you are here to protect the 5th graders.

But a little hint for ya since you are stuck on stupid....all that come to this site hate SOC and what it stands for...so what you are saying is worth less than toilet paper full of shiit.

The Botox king used to be one of us. We actually loved him. But he shortly became someone's puppet. It is almost as if they are burying him alive.

For someone who "will say no more", you sure love to run your mouth.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3250188]

For someone who "will say no more", you sure love to run your mouth.
    Actually you are responding to me now. I was simply backing up the other person. Sorry to disappoint you. But you should be accustomed to such disappointments since you work for bozo the botox clown and reckkess dui donna. Shameful that you defend this administration even though you know they are wrong!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3250204]

Actually you are responding to me now. I was simply backing up the other person. Sorry to disappoint you. But you should be accustomed to such disappointments since you work for bozo the botox clown and reckkess dui donna. Shameful that you defend this administration even though you know they are wrong!!
    So much for you saying "no more".

I sure hope you are not a Detective. For the THIRD time, I am not brass, nor a disgruntled. I no longer have a dog in this fight. I simply stated facts. De Santis is not going to bite the hand that will potentially feed his political aspirations.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3250230]

So much for you saying "no more".

I sure hope you are not a Detective. For the THIRD time, I am not brass, nor a disgruntled. I no longer have a dog in this fight. I simply stated facts. De Santis is not going to bite the hand that will potentially feed his political aspirations.
    Awww Bless your heart. I been reading your threads and you reply as if you are talking to the same person.

I am so glad that the SAO actually conducted an investigation unlike Sam, Ryan, Donna, and Chad. Donna and Chad you guys put two great people in harm's way just so you can get your way. Sam & Ryan when they come looking for money out of your pockets we all know that you guys were told and made to do what you did. But as someone else mention you had a duty to act and the power to stop the bullshiit. Maybe Donna or Chad will come out their pockets when Paul and Bobby come knocking.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3250297]

Awww Bless your heart. I been reading your threads and you reply as if you are talking to the same person.

I am so glad that the SAO actually conducted an investigation unlike Sam, Ryan, Donna, and Chad. Donna and Chad you guys put two great people in harm's way just so you can get your way. Sam & Ryan when they come looking for money out of your pockets we all know that you guys were told and made to do what you did. But as someone else mention you had a duty to act and the power to stop the bullshiit. Maybe Donna or Chad will come out their pockets when Paul and Bobby come knocking.

I been reading these threads, too. All of yall are the same person. You are nothing but somebody with an axe to grind, so you figure you'll use any excuse to do it. You don't give a fukc about Janak, who will do fine on his own, btw.

This is the same shiit that losers who were fired by this agency posted during the election. The guys they were pushing had nothing to offer, it was all just a bs game at revenge for them. And these are disgruntleds had no problem wasting people's time and money just at a shot at personal revenge. WTF kind of shiit is that? Same thing now with Janak.

And stick that "you must be paid SOC" shiit up your azz. I'm not. You types can never believe anyone would disagree with you or figure you out. That's why you're either a fired or disgruntled. You suck being a cop.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3250349]

I been reading these threads, too. All of yall are the same person. You are nothing but somebody with an axe to grind, so you figure you'll use any excuse to do it. You don't give a fukc about Janak, who will do fine on his own, btw.

This is the same shiit that losers who were fired by this agency posted during the election. The guys they were pushing had nothing to offer, it was all just a bs game at revenge for them. And these are disgruntleds had no problem wasting people's time and money just at a shot at personal revenge. WTF kind of shiit is that? Same thing now with Janak.

And stick that "you must be paid SOC" shiit up your azz. I'm not. You types can never believe anyone would disagree with you or figure you out. That's why you're either a fired or disgruntled. You suck being a cop.
    Cool story bro.

Unregistered

Busted losers! LOL!

Unregistered

I agree to an extent with you; however, I have one question. The axe you speak of is that the same axe they used on Janak?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3250427]

I agree to an extent with you; however, I have one question. The axe you speak of is that the same axe they used on Janak?

Was that an axe, or making an example during a volatile period?

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast