Janak
Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Janak

Unregistered

Janak

Well, his hot headed demeanor and shady activity finally caught up to him. Is anyone actually surprised by this? I’m certainly not surprised. It’s a good thing deputies finally spoke up about his behavior.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, his hot headed demeanor and shady activity finally caught up to him. Is anyone actually surprised by this? I’m certainly not surprised. It’s a good thing deputies finally spoke up about his behavior.

Once again, an idiot with an opinion with about 10% of the facts. Think you might be surprised how this turns out.

Unregistered
    What happened when you got in his face and laughed about his situation? Hopefully you can still type a message with your jaw wired shut, fukcer.

Unregistered

Worst Day

The average cop does more good on their worst day than the average citizen does on their best day. Janak made a bad decision and is paying for it. Everyone wants to talk about good cops and bad cops. BS. A bad cop is the one who sits by and does nothing. The one who drives past the crash like they didn’t see it. The bad cop finishes his meal when dispatch announces a disturbance up the street. A bad cop is just lazy. Janak did more good in 21 years than generations of people will do in a lifetime. Unfortunately, Janak made a bad decision. This does not mean he was a bad cop. Why do we feel the need to rip each other apart on this board? It is great our office makes available “resources” for us if we feel we need assistance. Maybe it is time we help each other seek assistance, instead of waiting for an opportunity to snitch on each other or talk trash about each other. Thank you for being out there. Thank you for doing your best to keep deviants and criminals from victimizing the innocent. Hopefully you can all make it through your careers without getting hurt and without making a bad decision.

Unregistered
    Once again, an idiot with an opinion with about 10% of the facts. Think you might be surprised how this turns out.
    I have many more facts than you know. He has always been a ticking time bomb for this office and it shocks me he made it this far, but thankfully he is gone without any more lasting damage. I won’t be surprised how this will turn out at all. He will get felony PTI and waste away in the shadows.

Unregistered
    I have many more facts than you know. He has always been a ticking time bomb for this office and it shocks me he made it this far, but thankfully he is gone without any more lasting damage. I won’t be surprised how this will turn out at all. He will get felony PTI and waste away in the shadows.

Doubt you do azz clown, I’m sure you told him to his face how you felt about him. You are nothing more than a coward. Did you ever voice your concerns about his behavior? No I didn’t think, you waited in the weeds like a coward and then jump
    On here a talk shizz

Unregistered
    Alright, so what happened? He seems like a nice, level headed guy. Was this the administration's way of getting rid of somebody? Or did he truly commit a crime?

Unregistered
    The average cop does more good on their worst day than the average citizen does on their best day. Janak made a bad decision and is paying for it. Everyone wants to talk about good cops and bad cops. BS. A bad cop is the one who sits by and does nothing. The one who drives past the crash like they didn’t see it. The bad cop finishes his meal when dispatch announces a disturbance up the street. A bad cop is just lazy. Janak did more good in 21 years than generations of people will do in a lifetime. Unfortunately, Janak made a bad decision. This does not mean he was a bad cop. Why do we feel the need to rip each other apart on this board? It is great our office makes available “resources” for us if we feel we need assistance. Maybe it is time we help each other seek assistance, instead of waiting for an opportunity to snitch on each other or talk trash about each other. Thank you for being out there. Thank you for doing your best to keep deviants and criminals from victimizing the innocent. Hopefully you can all make it through your careers without getting hurt and without making a bad decision.
    A cops cop....a supervisor that had ones back...and not afraid to call bull sh*t when he saw it. Today was a bad day for all. Janak will be missed.

Unregistered
    Alright, so what happened? He seems like a nice, level headed guy. Was this the administration's way of getting rid of somebody? Or did he truly commit a crime?
    Shut the fukc up, troll. Either you’re trying to get people to say the guy was a hot head azzhole or you’re trying to get people to say the administration targets people. Either way, go fukc your sister!

Unregistered
    It doesn’t really matter with this administration. Whether you committed a crime or not, the IA files will show you did because that’s how we roll around here.

Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast