Janak - Page 43
Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Janak

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is Docobo’s document still in affect, the one that projects an employees termination after untruthfulness?
    Fuk docobo...his ghost document will not stand with Sisco and ONeil at the drivers seat.

Unregistered
    The Suspension Process
    Article IV, section 7(a), of the State Constitution authorizes the Governor to suspend any state officer not subject to impeachment or any county officer on any of the following grounds: malfeasance, misfeasance, neglect of duty, drunkenness, incompetence, permanent inability to perform official duties, or commission of a felony
    I believe they all apply. But I don't believe our beloved drunken staff understand some of these words. I was not sure they would know how to use Google so I took the liberty of copying and pasting it for them:

Misfeasance - is the act of engaging in an action or duty but failing to perform the duty correctly. Misfeasance refers to an action that is unintentional.

Malfeasance - is the willful and intentional act of doing harm.

MR. JANAK AMIN how many zeros do you and your defense team need behind that check???

$$$$$$$.000000000000

Unregistered
    Guys lets make this happen. Every single one of us should reach out to our governor regarding Janak case.

We need to band together and make the governor aware of the blatant disregard of law committed by the Botox Sheriff... the Michelob twins... fat booty lying ass LADARIAN and the countless others who followed the direction of these idiots. This can be done by email, letter, or phone. Flood the governor's office with the info. He would have no choice but to start an inquiry.

850-717-9337

Office of Governor Ron DeSantis. State of Florida The Capitol 400 S. Monroe St. Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001.

governorron.desantis@eog.myflorida.com

Do not miss this moment of making a difference. Stick together Just like outsiders stick together to defund the police..police brutality...and misuse of power. JUST DO IT !!!

Unregistered
    Guys lets make this happen. Every single one of us should reach out to our governor regarding Janak case.

We need to band together and make the governor aware of the blatant disregard of law committed by the Botox Sheriff... the Michelob twins... fat booty lying ass LADARIAN and the countless others who followed the direction of these idiots. This can be done by email, letter, or phone. Flood the governor's office with the info. He would have no choice but to start an inquiry.

850-717-9337

Office of Governor Ron DeSantis. State of Florida The Capitol 400 S. Monroe St. Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001.

governorron.desantis@eog.myflorida.com

Do not miss this moment of making a difference. Stick together Just like outsiders stick together to defund the police..police brutality...and misuse of power. JUST DO IT !!!

Never gonna happen. De Santis has big aspirations for the future. He's not going to go against wealthy Republicans.

But go on with your bad self.

Unregistered
    Never gonna happen. De Santis has big aspirations for the future. He's not going to go against wealthy Republicans.

But go on with your bad self.
    You sound like the big idiot that said Janak will fade into the dark. Same tone of thinking you as if know it all.

Btw they aren't republicans....where the fuk have you been...and if the governor has aspirations for future Endeavors then what better way to show his state that CORRUPTION WILL NOT BE PERMITTED in any level of government. When he starts getting an ear full about this case someone's head will be rolling down hill !! If he does nothing then he too is part of the corruption.

But x23 things are Already in the works. Wait for the fireworks....PAC

Unregistered
    You sound like the big idiot that said Janak will fade into the dark. Same tone of thinking you as if know it all.

Btw they aren't republicans....where the fuk have you been...and if the governor has aspirations for future Endeavors then what better way to show his state that CORRUPTION WILL NOT BE PERMITTED in any level of government. When he starts getting an ear full about this case someone's head will be rolling down hill !! If he does nothing then he too is part of the corruption.

But x23 things are Already in the works. Wait for the fireworks....PAC

No, I'm not brass, nor Nappy. I just stated an intelligent and astute fact. As much as you believe you know a person's political party, you have no clue.

So continue trying to whip people into a frenzy and bully others in your pathetic attempt at retribution. It will go nowhere, just like you.

Unregistered
    No, I'm not brass, nor Nappy. I just stated an intelligent and astute fact. As much as you believe you know a person's political party, you have no clue.

So continue trying to whip people into a frenzy and bully others in your pathetic attempt at retribution. It will go nowhere, just like you.
    You are the one trying to bully us not to believe it can be done. Retribution has just begun. And it is going somewhere...you would like for us to believe otherwise just like someone lied to you and made yoy believe somehow your opinion mattered.

Just like JANAK's case went nowhere....i believe that's what they pushed down our throats.

I believe it was said that Andrew Warren would not go against big botox king and the DUI Donna...he did not have to go against them....he followed the letter of the law....as the governor will do as well.

Some people in politics do have integrity you know. No one is willing to take a hit for some sheriff that follows the leads of people who are trying to drown him in his own spit.

I will say no more. We shall wait and see what the power of persuasion can do...

Doing the right thing is very honorable to us simple minded people. Right is right and the wrong needs to be HUNG!!!

Unregistered
    You are the one trying to bully us not to believe it can be done. Retribution has just begun. And it is going somewhere...you would like for us to believe otherwise just like someone lied to you and made yoy believe somehow your opinion mattered.

Just like JANAK's case went nowhere....i believe that's what they pushed down our throats.

I believe it was said that Andrew Warren would not go against big botox king and the DUI Donna...he did not have to go against them....he followed the letter of the law....as the governor will do as well.

Some people in politics do have integrity you know. No one is willing to take a hit for some sheriff that follows the leads of people who are trying to drown him in his own spit.

I will say no more. We shall wait and see what the power of persuasion can do...

Doing the right thing is very honorable to us simple minded people. Right is right and the wrong needs to be HUNG!!!

I'm not the bully. You were the one using your vast and eloquent vocabulary to cuss and bully anyone who didn't march in lockstep with you.

I just stated facts.

In this great Country, you are free to plead your case to Gov
    De Santis.

Unregistered
    I'm not the bully. You were the one using your vast and eloquent vocabulary to cuss and bully anyone who didn't march in lockstep with you.

I just stated facts.

In this great Country, you are free to plead your case to Gov
    De Santis.
    You are an idiot. Glad to hear you think my suggestion are so powerful. You are a dud.

Unregistered
    You are an idiot. Glad to hear you think my suggestion are so powerful. You are a dud.

LOL! You sure think highly of yourself! No one said your suggestion is "powerful", quite the opposite. You are ignorant of the facts and a bully with a lackluster vocabulary.

You apparently also have issues reading with comprehension, as this is the second time I have stated these facts.

Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast