Shifts, uniforms, now laptops? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If I had any say, your day would look like this.
    Drive to office to start your shift at 400pm.
    Arrive in briefing room to get your assignments for the day.
    Leave office and complete field assignments.
    Return to office to turn in your paperwork.
    Drive from the office to home.

No more counting drive time. No more putting off paperwork. No more nonsense.
    Some offices are already doing that or something similar. 2 to 10 is a stupid shift especially when most of these complaints are for after 10 p.m. I find it odd that not all offices are 5 to 1 or at least 4 to 12.

Unregistered
    Some offices actually don’t have much going on after 10pm. Not all districts have big entertainment districts and college bars.

Unregistered
    Ontop of that the requirements are 50% capacity and food license. Not many violators here and the door men are ya coming a mile away with these uniforms on so by the time we’re inside everyone’s sitting and food orders are magically in the system.

Unregistered
    Some offices actually don’t have much going on after 10pm. Not all districts have big entertainment districts and college bars.
    Spoken like a true north rat scared of their own shadow!

Unregistered
    On July 2 and in a tweet from Secretary Beshears, he indicated he would re-evaluate the amended emergency order. Based on the out of control infection numbers I expect that to mean closing down again. Take your job seriously.

Unregistered
    On July 2 and in a tweet from Secretary Beshears, he indicated he would re-evaluate the amended emergency order. Based on the out of control infection numbers I expect that to mean closing down again. Take your job seriously.
    Not all of us have access to Tweeter. While you north rats are cruising social media during your 2 to 10,we are actually dealing with bars that have legit problems. No time for Tweeter. As for not taking my job seriously, not sure how you managed to gather that from my post. Clown!

Unregistered
    Not all of us have access to Tweeter. While you north rats are cruising social media during your 2 to 10,we are actually dealing with bars that have legit problems. No time for Tweeter. As for not taking my job seriously, not sure how you managed to gather that from my post. Clown!
    The spreadsheets you submit would tend to prove I am correct. You continue to mention "north". There is only one team. Take your job seriously.

exemployee
    the north region will always be a joke it starts at the top now someone get that guy some toothpaste.

Unregistered
    I heard the North will start wearing overalls and straw hats and when they take away the laptops, they'll use smoke signals to relay the information from their spreadsheets.

Unregistered
    The spreadsheets you submit would tend to prove I am correct. You continue to mention "north". There is only one team. Take your job seriously.
    You know what's stupid the fact that you are proving your worth on a spreadsheet. This job is a complete joke. You can eat and drink but not drink without food you can go to lowes but not a bar that never has more then 3 people in it anyway you can smoke cigars and drink but not just drink. Were gonna close all you down if you dont mind.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast