Shifts, uniforms, now laptops? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    The personal laptop days are done. IT has been directed to boot anyone not specifically authorized or on a dbpr owned computer to boot off anyone who logs onto the VPN. They get a text and email when it happens.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The personal laptop days are done. IT has been directed to boot anyone not specifically authorized or on a dbpr owned computer to boot off anyone who logs onto the VPN. They get a text and email when it happens.
    OK. Maybe my ebay laptop has been recognized by IT? Don't care about that all I care about is I can do work and not go to the office to do it. Win Win.

Unregistered
    OK. Maybe my ebay laptop has been recognized by IT? Don't care about that all I care about is I can do work and not go to the office to do it. Win Win.
    You’ll be in the office all the time because your supervisor will soon be required to keep a log of your whereabouts and check in with you every 15 minutes.

Unregistered
    You’ll be in the office all the time because your supervisor will soon be required to keep a log of your whereabouts and check in with you every 15 minutes.
    Obviously you are someone trying to stir the pot. Fact of the matter is that iPads will be issued to ALL enforcement members. Supervisors will have access to the Find My app or something similar and know your whereabouts.

Bottom line, do your job. The days of doing what you want, when you want, where you want, and how you want are over. Supervisors are finally getting the support they need to weed out the slugs. If the supervisor doesn't handle their business, they will be held accountable. If you don't like it, go apply somewhere else.

exemployee
    Supervisors will have access to the Find My app or something similar and know your whereabouts.
    Great news for your already sinking morale since most of your lieutenants work five hour days. They also post frequently on this website.

Unregistered
    I don’t know what district your in but my LT is always working. LTs are some of the hardest working people around. Why we work 5-1 there still dealing with the ISII and other office drama all day long before we start the day, then there up til we are report back in with our sheets. Maybe there are some LTs that don’t work but geez most of them I would never take their jobs

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by exemployee View Post
    Great news for your already sinking morale since most of your lieutenants work five hour days. They also post frequently on this website.
    I'm tossing a BS flag on this play. If a lieutenant is doing five hour days as you allege, that means the captain is doing even less. You have a duty to report them. No? Then you are the real problem.

Unregistered
    I don’t know what district your in but my LT is always working. LTs are some of the hardest working people around. Why we work 5-1 there still dealing with the ISII and other office drama all day long before we start the day, then there up til we are report back in with our sheets. Maybe there are some LTs that don’t work but geez most of them I would never take their jobs
    Nice try lieutenant

Unregistered
    If I had any say, your day would look like this.
    Drive to office to start your shift at 400pm.
    Arrive in briefing room to get your assignments for the day.
    Leave office and complete field assignments.
    Return to office to turn in your paperwork.
    Drive from the office to home.

No more counting drive time. No more putting off paperwork. No more nonsense.

Unregistered
    It always amazes me at this agency how people fail to take ownership of their faults and the lack of accountability. All you guys want to do is point the finger at somebody else when you get called out.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast