Shifts, uniforms, now laptops?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Shifts, uniforms, now laptops?

What’s the incentive to stay here. Lowe’s today in any state agency, permanent shifts, uniforms, and now they are taking away everyone’s lap top requiring all work to be done at your desk? Are they trying to get everyone to quit?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s the incentive to stay here. Lowe’s today in any state agency, permanent shifts, uniforms, and now they are taking away everyone’s lap top requiring all work to be done at your desk? Are they trying to get everyone to quit?
    Nope, just trying to get rid of the whiny little millennials like you!

Unregistered
    I don’t understand how taking away my laptop which is a tool I need for my job and restricting me to a desk is being a whiny millennial.

Unregistered
    I don’t understand how taking away my laptop which is a tool I need for my job and restricting me to a desk is being a whiny millennial.
    Okay, then you're just a whiner! I swear, most of you clowns wouldn't last a day at another agency. Suck it the heck up and just be glad you have a job right now.

Unregistered
    I’m make less than 40k and am ok with that because of the working conditions. You want me to do what other agencies do then you pay me what they pay.

Unregistered
    I’m make less than 40k and am ok with that because of the working conditions. You want me to do what other agencies do then you pay me what they pay.
    True, the flexibility of schedule was the only pro about working here.

Unregistered
    Okay, then you're just a whiner! I swear, most of you clowns wouldn't last a day at another agency. Suck it the heck up and just be glad you have a job right now.
    Shut up and color dosen't work here Chief.

Unregistered

Lap tops

Listen when Tom Barry was here he tried to get us laptops. Powers above him said nope desk tops. We were told this 8 months ago. The lap tops are over 10 years old garbage 🗑 Teachers who only work 180 days a year start at 47. 39grand is low trash wages. We have a IS2 in our office making more , but it's not his fault. Wake up they don't care so don't do any work play the number game

Unregistered
    Shut up and color dosen't work here Chief.
    Apparently spellcheck doesn't work here either.
    We have an important task and instead of crying about having to turn in a 15 year old laptop do this.
    Buy your own laptop. I found a place called eBay. You can buy a laptop for almost nothing that will work as well as the vintage one you have now. I remote to my desktop and work away without setting foot in the office. It can work for you too. I know I know why should I have to spend my own money to do this job. Think about this next time you are driving your state car to run errands for the spouse. Do you really want 200 dollars to define your happiness? My time is more valuable than that.

Unregistered

You are the man

This guy is so smart

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast