The Chief is either (fill in the blank)

Unregistered

The Chief is either (fill in the blank)

So just when everyone is settled down and dealing with all the BS, RICKY has Robin (Not his DC or Major) telling us that we are going to 12 hour shifts. Then not an hour later a clarification that was a just in case we all fall ill and Jimmys wife loses the Bar President gig.

Now we all know what really happened. Ricky flipped the fuch out after seeing half a dozen cases, the OT emails (that really put him over the edge) and the HR Directors email telling us to take 14 days off on the house so don’t come to work if you have any symptoms.

They should really do a study on gross incompetence so that no other agency follows in the steps of this current Administration.

So my fill in the blank is (Lost and Afraid)

#stopscreaming #justretire #selefueeltrain

Unregistered
    Him and the County Mayor exemplify incompetence.

Unregistered
    Ricky keeps making promises to city hall that he is having trouble keeping and the only way he can save face is to continually screw us over and use us.

Unregistered
    Smoke and Mirrors

Unregistered
    This chief is either bipolar or psychotic. He has spent his entire time as chief trying to figure out how he's going to fuch us with our schedule. (At least 5 or 6 different just this year.) This guy doesn't give a shiit about us, especially given the current social environment we work in. He claims that he is concerned with officer safety but yet he wants us to work 11.42 hours per shift (with zero room for error). He is completely out of touch with reality. I would respect him if he just came out and and admitted that it's all about the Benjamins and nothing else!!

Unregistered
    As soon as they put the AB shift into effect I’m taking my 2 weeks of covid contact and flying the coop. Nice long motorcycle trip to the mountains and enjoy myself. I’ve played by the chiefs rules but if you screw us over again it’s my turn to benefit. I’ve come to realize Ricky is out of his league and only cares about Ricky. How is it we are once again the only police department that I know of that the chief continues to screw with the patrol decisions schedule???

Unregistered
    Sorry patrol division

Unregistered
    I only respect street cops / patrol not office cops.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I only respect street cops / patrol not office cops.
    Lol...I am sure that they don't give a $hit about your opinion because you have never done a damn thing on the street.