Quality applicants need not apply! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If this is how you react to not getting hired, I think someone made the correct choice and tossed your file in the trash where it belongs.
    This is how he reacts with every agency. Just look around at other LA pages. This is obviously the same person on all of the threads.

Unregistered
    La pages must be Spanish

Unregistered
    Here you go. STATUS. Happy now bully. A simple typo is sufficient for you to claim illiteracy. Eat shit.
    Jackass.
    Awww did the poor little snowflake sissy weakling get bullied? Been bullied your whole life, haven’t you, Sally? Get in the gym and grow a set, puzzy boy.

Unregistered
    Here you go. STATUS. Happy now bully. A simple typo is sufficient for you to claim illiteracy. Eat shit.
    Jackass.
    Bully as in you’re making a statement, or are you asking a question and didn’t know that you needed to end the sentence with a question mark?

Also, are you signing your name as Jackass, or were you referring to the fellow that called you out on your pitiful grammar? In the case of the latter, you should write Eat shit, jackass.

You would have never made it here my friend. Time to clock back in at Lowe’s?

Unregistered
    Bully as in you’re making a statement, or are you asking a question and didn’t know that you needed to end the sentence with a question mark?

Also, are you signing your name as Jackass, or were you referring to the fellow that called you out on your pitiful grammar? In the case of the latter, you should write Eat shit, jackass.

You would have never made it here my friend. Time to clock back in at Lowe’s?
    Would have been funny if you did not take you so long for a comeback. Thanks, eat shit Jackass. dis aint no gramma scooool.

Unregistered
    Would have been funny if you did not take you so long for a comeback. Thanks, eat shit Jackass. dis aint no gramma scooool.
    You’re right, it’s not. The PD is a place where your mother can’t stop swallowing man-chowder load after load.

Unregistered
    You’re right, it’s not. The PD is a place where your mother can’t stop swallowing man-chowder load after load.
    I’m starting to wonder if your mother sexually abused you. It’s ok if that happened, it’s not you fault.

Unregistered
    This entire thread is why we are doomed as a species

Unregistered
    I knew your true self would come out. Someone had to have helped you with the prior comeback. It was good but not representative of your intelligence. Later dummy. You ****kking lowlife loser. You bore me.

Unregistered
    I’m starting to wonder if your mother sexually abused you. It’s ok if that happened, it’s not you fault.
    Would we be in the same self help group on a Tuesday and Wednesday night meeting? It's not your fault either.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast