Quality applicants need not apply! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    This thread perfectly reflects America in 2020

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man you guys act like getting hired there is the ultimate agency ststus. Lol.
    It is if your coming from Whackenhut😆

Unregistered
    All agencies suck equally now.

Unregistered
    Man you guys act like getting hired there is the ultimate agency ststus. Lol.
    What is ststus? I’m convinced that you’re not the sharpest tool in the shed. Stay where you’re at, unless your agency got rid of you for your illiteracy. In that case, Lowe’s is hiring and starts at 13 dollars an hour, which I’m sure is a step up from where you’re at now. Good luck with your job search.

I almost forgot, I’m sure that TPD will snatch you right up since you’re so good that USFPD didn’t hire you.

Unregistered
    What is ststus? I’m convinced that you’re not the sharpest tool in the shed. Stay where you’re at, unless your agency got rid of you for your illiteracy. In that case, Lowe’s is hiring and starts at 13 dollars an hour, which I’m sure is a step up from where you’re at now. Good luck with your job search.

I almost forgot, I’m sure that TPD will snatch you right up since you’re so good that USFPD didn’t hire you.
    Here you go. STATUS. Happy now bully. A simple typo is sufficient for you to claim illiteracy. Eat shit.
    Jackass.

Unregistered
    Here you go. STATUS. Happy now bully. A simple typo is sufficient for you to claim illiteracy. Eat shit.
    Jackass.
    Let’s see, capital “p” in pretend, can’t you answer a simple, STSTUS. . . I would go with more than one mistake. You’re making yourself look more stupid with every post. Take some grammar lessons and give law enforcement a try when you grow up.

Unregistered
    Oh and I almost forgot, it’s Wackenhut. Do you have anything else to prove your illiteracy?

Unregistered
    Oh and I almost forgot, it’s Wackenhut. Do you have anything else to prove your illiteracy?
    Dumb and dumber in an arguement. LOL I'm smart and you are not.

Unregistered
    Yes. Where do you work again? Super Trooper.

Unregistered
    Stupid, ass-backwards, seat shining, no balls Pretend officers! What a joke🤡
    If this is how you react to not getting hired, I think someone made the correct choice and tossed your file in the trash where it belongs.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast