Sorry CVE “Trooper” - Page 10
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No thanks! I don’t weight 300 pounds. Have no need at all to do that crap. I actually probably have dirty underwears that have longer than you on the patrol. Plus im a supervisor with almost 25 yrs. so 🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿. You can keep that CVE crap. Go do another inspection for the feds. They really take care of you. 🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿 🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿. This is what the feds do and think of you. Keep dreaming poor little dot officer wanna be real Trooper. Thanks FHP for the blessings fat slob.
    Cristal clear, the above thread shows the kind of people FHP is promoting nowadays. A supervisor expressing himself this way. You don't even meet the minimum requirements to be a supervisor, let alone become an elite CVE officer. But, I do understand that no one wants to promote on the patrol side. Lucky you, dumb a$$.

Unregistered
    Hahahah you used “elite” and “CVE” in the same sentence. You’re joking, right ?

Unregistered
    Hahahah you used “elite” and “CVE” in the same sentence. You’re joking, right ?
    LOL. He meant to say EXPLODE. You explode to 300 pounds when you go CVE. Out of those 250 turds, 249 are huge big fat asses that weigh 300 plus pounds. That’s the truth. Embarrassing to see them underneath a semi. I drive right on by them. Don’t want to witness a heat stroke.

Unregistered
    LOL. He meant to say EXPLODE. You explode to 300 pounds when you go CVE. Out of those 250 turds, 249 are huge big fat asses that weigh 300 plus pounds. That’s the truth. Embarrassing to see them underneath a semi. I drive right on by them. Don’t want to witness a heat stroke.
    You jack A$$’s keep talking about CVE not doing your jobs. My opinion (Haters) Why don’t y’all complain about the misdemeanor teams or the flair guys NOT coming out to assist with the s4’s? I mean those group of specialty peeps don’t do $hit any how.

Unregistered
    I"ll tell what's embarrassing, a guy in uniform with women mannerisms, that's really embarrassing. I say this because I know who you are. You're the same person that came out the closet in another thread. I told you before and I'll say it again, you have some issues that you need to deal with in that penthouse of yours. Leave some of that hate and personal complex behind. I could be way more critical to you, but I have chosen not to go that route. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Troop A CMV Aaron Godwin is a phucking idiot and a lying pri#k. One day he's going to get his ass kicked when his bulldog mouth overloads his shitzu ass and all you will hear on the radio is crickets when he's screaming for help. He's a coward with a mouth that will overload his ass. Don't worry, I'll back him up, and get that mean old so and so off of him, but I won't be in a super hurry.
    He'll never be invited to my house for a barbecue.
    It may not be the bad guy kicking his punk ass. It may be a (real) trooper or the local leos. His lying and throwing others under the bus is going to be his undoing. He's a scum sucking magnet.

Unregistered

Careful

I"ll tell what's embarrassing, a guy in uniform with women mannerisms, that's really embarrassing. I say this because I know who you are. You're the same person that came out the closet in another thread. I told you before and I'll say it again, you have some issues that you need to deal with in that penthouse of yours. Leave some of that hate and personal complex behind. I could be way more critical to you, but I have chosen not to go that route. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!
    Didn’t a Troop A Captain get some time off for comments similar to this????

Unregistered
    Permanent time off, but hey that’s old school patrol quality management.

Unregistered
    Its because you guys are non-essential employees. That’s why you probably get send. No one depends on you turds doing anything besides eating cheese burgers and weighin 300 pounds.
    On target. They don't do anything essential to the rest of the civilian public who have real law enforcement needs; only commercial stuff. They're good for showing up at a scene but not for handling anything.

Unregistered
    It may not be the bad guy kicking his punk ass. It may be a (real) trooper or the local leos. His lying and throwing others under the bus is going to be his undoing. He's a scum sucking magnet.
    Awww you poor baby. You’re feelings got hurt huh. Let’s get you a pillow and blanket while you cry about it. Suck it up and do your job. A$$hat!

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast