Sorry CVE “Trooper”
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sorry CVE “Trooper”

Shout out to the very low 600 ID CVE “trooper” (I shouldn’t even call you a trooper) who almost got dispatched to work a crash today with the interstate completely shut down. He almost had to work it because he was literally the only available person for the entire county. He immediately made it very known how displeased he was with dispatch and made sure they knew the 20 miles he would need to drive to it.

Don’t worry though folks. No need to be alarmed or concerned. A phone call must have been made Because about 6 whole minutes into his response a trooper was pulled from the DL office to go handle what he was incapable of.

Here is another reason we do not need CVE to freeload off of the agency. Go back to DOT where we didn’t need to claim you. Save your response that FHP only exists because of the CVE side of things.

To the low 600 ID trooper who was almost late getting home on time, especially on a Friday afternoon, I’m sure I speak on behalf of the rest of the agency that we are sorry for your inconvenience. I would say go ahead and take next weekend off to make up for this but that’s right, you already have that off.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shout out to the very low 600 ID CVE “trooper” (I shouldn’t even call you a trooper) who almost got dispatched to work a crash today with the interstate completely shut down. He almost had to work it because he was literally the only available person for the entire county. He immediately made it very known how displeased he was with dispatch and made sure they knew the 20 miles he would need to drive to it.

Don’t worry though folks. No need to be alarmed or concerned. A phone call must have been made Because about 6 whole minutes into his response a trooper was pulled from the DL office to go handle what he was incapable of.

Here is another reason we do not need CVE to freeload off of the agency. Go back to DOT where we didn’t need to claim you. Save your response that FHP only exists because of the CVE side of things.

To the low 600 ID trooper who was almost late getting home on time, especially on a Friday afternoon, I’m sure I speak on behalf of the rest of the agency that we are sorry for your inconvenience. I would say go ahead and take next weekend off to make up for this but that’s right, you already have that off.
    The worst, i mean the worst thing to evee happened to the patrol. Absord those fat lazy *******s. Those POS should go back to DOT. I don’t even talk or look at those idiots. I don’t consider them Troopers at all. Embarrassing!!!!

Unregistered

That's not our job, idiot. That's your job as a road trooper. CVE"s job is CMVs safety inspections. After several years of the merge with FHP, it's time for zone troopers and dispatchers to understand that fact. Don't as CVE to do your job; we don't as you to do ours, lazy as$.....

Unregistered
    That's not our job, idiot. That's your job as a road trooper. CVE"s job is CMVs safety inspections. After several years of the merge with FHP, it's time for zone troopers and dispatchers to understand that fact. Don't as CVE to do your job; we don't as you to do ours, lazy as$.....
    I meant to say ask.

Unregistered
    I meant to say ask.
    That’s not even your job cause everytime someone asks for a CVE turd, theres never one around. So what the PHUCK it’s your job? Go eat and gain 300 pds a year to fit in. Bunch of lazy human wates. Hate CVE.... useless fat turds averagee weight is 300 plus pounds.

Unregistered
    That’s not even your job cause everytime someone asks for a CVE turd, theres never one around. So what the PHUCK it’s your job? Go eat and gain 300 pds a year to fit in. Bunch of lazy human wates. Hate CVE.... useless fat turds averagee weight is 300 plus pounds.
    You hate your job so much, that you can't even deal with the fact that we don't have to or/are required to do your job. I strongly recommend you to leave Sir. There's plenty of jobs out there. Take that hate somewhere else.

Unregistered
    I see a particular hate in this thread. Is that you rook?

Unregistered
    The sad thing about this thread is that 95% of CVE troopers that you are complaining about, come from the patrol side!! They were never DOT!! PHUCKING IDIOTS!!!!

Unregistered
    The sad thing about this thread is that 95% of CVE troopers that you are complaining about, come from the patrol side!! They were never DOT!! PHUCKING IDIOTS!!!!
    These CVE threads are always posted by rejects, troopers that weren't able to pass the CVE class or some that can't get the transfer because of their ID number, like rook. He's always spreading hate in this forum.

Unregistered
    Feeling mighty tough behind that keyboard, ain’t ya? I’m still waiting for all those who bellyache to find your nuts and say this face to face!

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast