Sorry CVE “Trooper” - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Unregistered
    How hard is it for the road guys to understand that road troopers work crashes? BCII investigates criminal activity. CIU hunts for criminals. The Aviation crew flies planes. Motor guys write tickets. Admin supervisors push papers. CVE inspects commercial trucks. Academy instructors teach at the academy. Everyone has their area of responsibility. If you don’t like working crashes then transfer to one of the areas that are not responsible for working crashes. If you don’t like your schedule be the change you want. I did 20+ years on the patrol side and am now CVE. I was tired of working weekends, holidays, midnights and crashes. Now I rarely work any of them. I still work crashes when a zone trooper isn’t available but it is rare in my area that a zone trooper isn’t available.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How hard is it for the road guys to understand that road troopers work crashes? BCII investigates criminal activity. CIU hunts for criminals. The Aviation crew flies planes. Motor guys write tickets. Admin supervisors push papers. CVE inspects commercial trucks. Academy instructors teach at the academy. Everyone has their area of responsibility. If you don’t like working crashes then transfer to one of the areas that are not responsible for working crashes. If you don’t like your schedule be the change you want. I did 20+ years on the patrol side and am now CVE. I was tired of working weekends, holidays, midnights and crashes. Now I rarely work any of them. I still work crashes when a zone trooper isn’t available but it is rare in my area that a zone trooper isn’t available.
    Oh the whinny snowflakes are gonna be triggered by this post. You gotta remember, these crying a$$hats went through Pat Thomas Academy (kinder, gentler patrol) and clearly no nothing about the traditional “PATROL”. They got timeouts and participation trophies but want be called REAL Troopers because they are on Patrol side and stuck working crash. They are miserable, micro-managed, and clearly unhappy with their home life too. They are all tough behind a keyboard, yet I still haven’t had one buck up and say this face to face!

Unregistered
    When will y’all realize the agency itself is SORRY.

Unregistered
    Oh the whinny snowflakes are gonna be triggered by this post. You gotta remember, these crying a$$hats went through Pat Thomas Academy (kinder, gentler patrol) and clearly no nothing about the traditional “PATROL”. They got timeouts and participation trophies but want be called REAL Troopers because they are on Patrol side and stuck working crash. They are miserable, micro-managed, and clearly unhappy with their home life too. They are all tough behind a keyboard, yet I still haven’t had one buck up and say this face to face!
    Blah blah blah... you have no idea..... same OLD story

Unregistered
    Oh golly gee whiz! Wish I could have gone to an academy where recent sexual predators have attended. Yeah your cammies the elite

Unregistered
    Ok I think this thread has run its course and has nothing more valuable to provide.

Mod, if you’re out there, can we pull the plug on this one ?

Unregistered
    Truth hurts eh, ball-less snowflake?!?!

Unregistered
    Florida politicians: FHP is a waste of resources.
    Deputies or Cops: Florida Helpless Police
    FHP: No we are the best and y'all need us to enforce traffic and CMV laws.

Everyone: *Reads above thread*

Everyone: Well they are good at one thing, whining and complaining about other troopers and being an embarrassment.

Citizens: oh good, we are safe.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516