Robert Davis is ready to spill the beans.

Unregistered

Robert Davis is ready to spill the beans.

My neighbor works in the post office with Robert Davis’ brother and he was saying
    That Robert is ready to spill the beans on the gross abuse of the PBA credit card by Steadman and others.
    He couldn’t stand it any longer and left because he didn’t want to be caught up in the illegal activities occurring at the office.

Unregistered
    Spill it all Davis. The time to take down this bunch of PBA clowns has come.

Unregistered
    Let it rip Davis. We are all in your corner. Time has come to expose the PBA even further. It would be awesome to see Stahl and Greenwell is handcuffs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let it rip Davis. We are all in your corner. Time has come to expose the PBA even further. It would be awesome to see Stahl and Greenwell is handcuffs.
    LOL fake news they learned instantly when they audited John rivera and Blanca Greenwoods cards what not to do!

Unregistered

Davis is the Man

I have known Davis for over 10 years. He is very direct very straight to your face and that’s why people don’t like about him. I have known DAVIS for over 10 years. He is very direct very straight to your face and that’s what people don’t like about him. Stall David and Jenkins don’t stand a chance! His own friend Jenkins helped throw him out after he did some dirty shit on a personal level to DAVIS. Instead of facing him like a man! But Davis KNOWS allllllll the Secrets. That’s why they treat him at an arms length. I also know plenty of people that will stand behind him enough of this abuse of power. His own friend stabs him in the back and he never spilled the beans. Davis hold so much info! Do tell-Expose them.