Pandering Pussies

Unregistered

Pandering Pussies

Look at Kriseman cave into the social justice BS. Hahahhaha. So let me see. SPPD will cancel hiring 25 certified police officers and instead hire unarmed non-certified problem solvers who will offer options. Uh huh. That funny. That’s gonna be really interesting. I’m curious how 911 will decide if a cop or ***** ass social worker goes to a call. I mean could go wrong doing this in the most crime ridden city in the county?

Unregistered
    *ONLY crime ridden city in the county.

Unregistered
    Is the city going to be liable when (not I’m if) these minimally trained unarmed civilians get hurt while on a call? You betcha.

It’s almost like someone spent more time figuring out a way to pander to social justice warriors than considering the implications of such an idea.

Good luck.

Unregistered
    Imagine a social worker or psychotherapist going to investigate a burglary. He/shehe would say things like, “So you got robbed, how do feel about that?’… What would would like to have happen to the burglar?… Let’s not be too judgmental because he/she is a person with feelings too.” Maybe the burglar came from a dysfunctional, one parent family and he/she was not loved as a child. Etc. etc.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Imagine a social worker or psychotherapist going to investigate a burglary. He/shehe would say things like, “So you got robbed, how do feel about that?’… What would would like to have happen to the burglar?… Let’s not be too judgmental because he/she is a person with feelings too.” Maybe the burglar came from a dysfunctional, one parent family and he/she was not loved as a child. Etc. etc.
    Yeah, and the victim is white I’ll add: “Maybe if the burglar had white privilege , like you, he wouldn’t have to steal.” And, “Do you think if maybe if his ancestors had slaves, like yours did, he wouldn’t have to steal. Don’t you think you owe him?”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look at Kriseman cave into the social justice BS. Hahahhaha. So let me see. SPPD will cancel hiring 25 certified police officers and instead hire unarmed non-certified problem solvers who will offer options. Uh huh. That funny. That’s gonna be really interesting. I’m curious how 911 will decide if a cop or ***** ass social worker goes to a call. I mean could go wrong doing this in the most crime ridden city in the county?
    Why do you think people are moving out of the city?
    The mayor is a joke.