Detective Arrested
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Detective Arrested

Wow! What a bunch of lying ass hypocrites! Every single Detective Unit, Specialized United, Specialized Unit Supervisor, and all above the rank of LT. has done the same thing many times over. The old, “ I’ll come in to the office for a few hours, send a couple of emails, and go talk to or work a case” on a holiday and get the pay scene was and is a common practice in this agency. The only ones who could not do that scheme...the road. I hope he blows the lid of that scheme and many others ongoing in that place. Too many do as I say not as I do people in that agency. Please dig up all of the last years payroll and cell information on anyone on the road and you will see. Can’t hide the facts!

Unregistered
    You forgot to talk about the part about him being investigated by the FBI on other charges. You are really standing up for this guy too JB?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow! What a bunch of lying ass hypocrites! Every single Detective Unit, Specialized United, Specialized Unit Supervisor, and all above the rank of LT. has done the same thing many times over. The old, “ I’ll come in to the office for a few hours, send a couple of emails, and go talk to or work a case” on a holiday and get the pay scene was and is a common practice in this agency. The only ones who could not do that scheme...the road. I hope he blows the lid of that scheme and many others ongoing in that place. Too many do as I say not as I do people in that agency. Please dig up all of the last years payroll and cell information on anyone on the road and you will see. Can’t hide the facts!
    The sheriff is a hypocrite, he spouts accountability, yet he has not been held accountable for his actions! Total BS!!! So is this his election campaign slogan, I arrest deputies? I guess it's a way to get the news media to cover him.

Unregistered
    The fbi is also investing this guy. He must be
    up to something no good.

Unregistered
    Sounds like someone that has never worked (or even been remotely considered) for any of the positions you mentioned.

Unregistered
    Sounds like someone that has never worked (or even been remotely considered) for any of the positions you mentioned.
    Dude the guy was in downtown CI, I think the robbery unit. But somebody who posted already is correct, everybody downtown plays these games with the time. I’m amazed nobody has done anything about all the scamming down there. They all do it. Good idea on the cell phones. Them cats don’t even come in the office.

Once again, where’s the leadership? It isn’t just this one dude.

Unregistered

Who's gonna police you Toney ??? Accountability right?

This phony appointed loser don't miss a chance to call a press conference to push he's campaign.

Is going to glorious when he loses! I had so much high hopes for him, I fell sick to my stomach with he did to Sobrino, Krickovich, Fonti. Who were actually good cops and good persons.
    Hopefully the they can come soon.

Unregistered

Unbelievable

This phony appointed loser don't miss a chance to call a press conference to push he's campaign.

Is going to glorious when he loses! I had so much high hopes for him, I fell sick to my stomach with he did to Sobrino, Krickovich, Fonti. Who were actually good cops and good persons.
    What HE did to those deputies.....I guess the Sheriff told Fonti to hit a prisoner at booking and Sobrino to punch a handcuffed prisoner...those guys did it to themselves and give all of us a bad name... good riddance. Krick on the other hand I agree with what u said

Unregistered

Did you heard about the term, totally of circumstances?

What HE did to those deputies.....I guess the Sheriff told Fonti to hit a prisoner at booking and Sobrino to punch a handcuffed prisoner...those guys did it to themselves and give all of us a bad name... good riddance. Krick on the other hand I agree with what u said
    Fanti and Sabrino were cleared by I.A and command staff. You just saw and portion of a video a based everything on that. Are you even a cop ? The guy from the jay attempted to attack Fanti several times, e you see the video. The inmate hits him first. With, Sabrino, the dude pushed him.

What's going to be your excuse when all of them are found not guilty? Are you going to apologize for pre-judging? Not let yourself be brainwashed by politics and media.

Unregistered

Those trio muffins are guilt as hell. Caught on video, Pollock claimed police brutality and Jones claimed that could have been .my son. The union protects bad cops too. Sheriff Tony protects the people and will fire these bad cops. Bell is working as a moderator here and better put his off duty employment paperwork or someone is going to get FIRED TOO.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast