Will Knapp - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will Knapp

Unregistered
    Ahhh, we get it now. Your a hater that has “0” police/cop experience and never got a shot at investigations (ie. narcotics). Why you hate?

Unregistered
    LMFAO..... Why is this even a thread? Some hater with bad information makes a thread because he obviously dislikes a guy who was reassigned to a different bureau.

Recommendation: Go wipe your butt-hurt a$$ and sob your way back to work. Maybe if your lucky enough someday, Willy will sign your annual card.

Loser!!!

Unregistered
    Just another hater that don’t know shit coming on to talk shit about another cop because they can. Garbage and means nothing to anyone. Let them talk shit at least it makes them feel better bruh. It be all they got.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the County just allows anything now huh! A guy who isn’t Itw goes to the TB and takes a spot from others that are. What’s he going to teach how to draw and color in the lines. I guess it’s tho you **** and who your brother is instead of merit.
    Maybe after 25 years he earned it you whiner

Unregistered
    If he didn’t get there before 25 years maybe he didn’t.

Unregistered
    I’d rather have veteran than the idiots posting in this thread.

Unregistered
    Willy night be the best officer I’ve had the pleasure of working with. Now, go shut your whiny millennial a** up and go back to work. Actually, why don’t you just tell him yourself? You scared of him or something? He’s a really nice guy. Seems like you fit in better with these loser rioters who wanna cry and never work a day in their lives.

Unregistered
    Willy night be the best officer I’ve had the pleasure of working with. Now, go shut your whiny millennial a** up and go back to work. Actually, why don’t you just tell him yourself? You scared of him or something? He’s a really nice guy. Seems like you fit in better with these loser rioters who wanna cry and never work a day in their lives.
    Best cop? You must not have worked with many people. Willie is good people, but no ball of fire. He did work will Ramirez for a few years in narcotics. Hint, hint.

Unregistered
    Because only losers like you go there without experience, to “teach” cause you’re scared of subjects. Can’t wait till we find out who you are, so we can laugh at you, mamalon.

Unregistered
    So the County just allows anything now huh! A guy who isn’t Itw goes to the TB and takes a spot from others that are. What’s he going to teach how to draw and color in the lines. I guess it’s tho you **** and who your brother is instead of merit.
    How to draw and color in the lines? I would take that class from Willy.

After class you can tell us how he hurt your feelings.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast