Holloway is an EMBARASSMENT

Unregistered

Holloway is an EMBARASSMENT

Get a set Tony and stand up for real police officers. You let that scumbag mayor denut you and the rest of us more than we ever hav been. Seriously D/O Intox and officers cant respond cause we gonna send a 25 y/o in jeans and a polo. thats what you said today. I’m embarrassed to work here. Time to head to the SO. I’m done with this fked up place!!!!!

Unregistered
    The profession WILL change. Open your eyes people. Look at who’s running the show.

And yeah it’s gonna suck for everyone.

Unregistered
    Don't hate! He clearly solved whatever hire/retirement issues were going on. You don't need to hire 25 more officers anymore and attrition doesn't exist at SPPD

Unregistered
    Don't worry, you'll get called to write the report after the social worker gets their ass beat by the drunk.

Unregistered
    This is like nothing I've ever seen. Queue the "tough on crime" folks in about 12 months when the new SWAT team (Social Workers and Therapists) is on the receiving end of a battery or worse.

Unregistered
    He is a joke, take control of da souf side. Daily shootings, reckless drivers, and general anarchy. Let us be cops you weakling, If they riot because they have to follow state laws, then so be it. Stand up to the p*$$¥ @$$ mayor.