Parrhesia - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Parrhesia

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it time to unionize again? Civil Service board taken away. FDLE and FHP to investigate us. Civilian review boards being demanded. The board members will be untrained and uneducated in LE policy and tactics. Prosecutors are making political charging decisions. News outlets report opinion not facts. Staff fails to publicly correct the media and politicians who spread false information about LEO. Leadership won’t stand up to staff due to fear of their next promotion. Perfect storm leaving the worker out to dry. We will be the scapegoat. Time to protect ourselves.
    , said the lazy basstard that wants to be elected union rep so he can get paid to do nothing.

Unregistered
    Good moral character is needed to be hired. How many years do you need to be employed before you no longer need good character and can become an alcoholic and have multiple inter office affairs?
    Didn’t matter for Major Adee! But hey you get to see his fat friggin face when you go to training ay Paul. I’m never going to go away until they fire your worthless arse or you resign in shame🖕🏻

Unregistered
    It really just depends. Depends if your wife, mother, and daughter are still begging to suck off every male in the agency.
    Can I get their digits? I need a good Boner sucking!

Unregistered

Thank You

Thank you for reminding me (twice in two days) that you have the power to punish me if I don’t follow a directive. Glad to see punishments will be doled out on a case by case basis. This way you don’t have to punish your friends who can’t seem to complete items by the appropriate deadline.

Unregistered
    Thank you for reminding me (twice in two days) that you have the power to punish me if I don’t follow a directive. Glad to see punishments will be doled out on a case by case basis. This way you don’t have to punish your friends who can’t seem to complete items by the appropriate deadline.
    You’re welcome. There is no place for “playing fair” in this world anymore than saying “nanny nanny boo boo” is helpful for correcting behavior. Some people will get punished (usually the no-talent losers on a team or in an organization) while the likable and talented get away with everything. This is the way the world teaches you to change your behavior and attitude to be more like the people who get away with everything. Or you can continue to be a faceless, nameless loser that people in power enjoy punishing and then observing their suffering as witnessed on a message board where they come to cry and seek a pep talk. STFU, quit, eat shiit, and then fukkin die if you don’t like it. Are you going to threaten to “go postal” and commit work place violence???

Unregistered

Employee Issues

Have the number of employee issues gone up in the past few years, or did we just hide them in the past?

Unregistered
    Haha, funny you ask, maybe you know. Hire college educated applicants and you will have less disciplinary problems, that was the Gee/Docobo philosophy. Take a look at how that worked out. So no, disciplinary is no worse. It is just brought to the public eye when the need arises.

Unregistered

Edom

I was looking over the news article about Willie filing a claim against the office. Find the racial claim interesting, I think most would agree he was just an “OK” cop, but always found his way into a specialty position. Would systemic racism include every time the staff said “we need a black deputy for this position” instead of “we need a deputy for this position”? Appears the people at the top all too often look at race. If we really wanted to bridge gaps and reach out, would we not put the best qualified person in a position no matter what they look like? Choice based on race and not qualifications always bites you in the ass.

Unregistered
    I was looking over the news article about Willie filing a claim against the office. Find the racial claim interesting, I think most would agree he was just an “OK” cop, but always found his way into a specialty position. Would systemic racism include every time the staff said “we need a black deputy for this position” instead of “we need a deputy for this position”? Appears the people at the top all too often look at race. If we really wanted to bridge gaps and reach out, would we not put the best qualified person in a position no matter what they look like? Choice based on race and not qualifications always bites you in the ass.
    Again, *A* black person, *A* female. If it weren’t for the EEOC, there would be neither of them in any position other than patrol.

Unregistered

Media Lies

We need to ensure we look out for one another. Did anyone notice how ABC reported the arrest of Janak directly after Sheriff Chronister was done speaking? The ABC reporter said “Sgt Amin pulled his gun on an innocent man”. I rewatched Sheriff Chronister’s statement. He never said any such thing. Not to mention, Elkins pled guilty to his charges and was serving his sentence when wrongly released. Why would ABC news call him innocent? Could they be trying to stir the pot? Trying to create another fake narrative to cause protests and rioting? Today, NBC stopped showing Janak’s booking photograph while reporting the story. Do they not want the public to see his skin color? They want the public to assume he is a white cop? We are all we have left. We need to look out for one another, help each other, not fight amongst ourselves.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast