Kurt Hoffman - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kurt Hoffman

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Campaign signs have been proven time and time again not to be effective. There have been hundreds of studies by different political and educational institutions in the last decade alone. 98 percent useless. Here is just one link. Goggle man do some research.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp
    Who is goggle man? And lest we not forget that Google is a big high tech giant with strong liberal ties and the article they quote is from the Washington Post, one of the most liberal media outlets out there, so I tend to take any info from with not a grain of salt but a pound of salt.

Maybe lawn signs are not effective in the manner in which they are intended but they still give name recognition even when the voter is totally clueless to the criminal acts and/or integrity of the candidate.

Hopefully the fact that Fern will be on the ballot above Hoffman, will benefit Paul based on the Candace McElyea claim of the higher up on the ballot person will get votes because people tend to vote that way when they don't know any better. That's why she wanted her maiden name on the ballot when she ran for office a few years ago because Brown is alphabetically superior to McElyea.

Unregistered
    Campaign signs have been proven time and time again not to be effective. There have been hundreds of studies by different political and educational institutions in the last decade alone. 98 percent useless. Here is just one link. Goggle man do some research.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp
    Okay, so lawn signs don't swing or influence elections, according to 98% of all the studies. What about the bigger signs, like the ones that are placed IFO businesses? Are they also useless?

Unregistered
    Science is science. Here is another study done for Republicans https://dataverse.harvard.edu/datase...910/DVN/K2TLDB

Unregistered
    Hey Kurt why did you promote Dan Tutko? I want to ask you that in the next zoom meeting and you should probably have a really good answer. This is the type of officer you want to lead other officers? You don't have my vote. The answer can't be he was punished and served his time. These are law enforcement officer we are talking about here not average people. This man has time and time and time and time caused pain to the public yet you allow the abuse to continue. You are too much a of coward to ask him to resign. That video is unstoppable. Turd!

Unregistered

Question

Hey Kurt why did you promote Dan Tutko? I want to ask you that in the next zoom meeting and you should probably have a really good answer. This is the type of officer you want to lead other officers? You don't have my vote. The answer can't be he was punished and served his time. These are law enforcement officer we are talking about here not average people. This man has time and time and time and time caused pain to the public yet you allow the abuse to continue. You are too much a of coward to ask him to resign. That video is unstoppable.
    Will you please provide or post a timeline of Dan Tutko's disciplinary record (and what it involves) for the public to see?

Unregistered
    Will you please provide or post a timeline of Dan Tutko's disciplinary record (and what it involves) for the public to see?
    Somebody else can jump on here but records retention on IAs are weird. They use to house them in your personnel file I think. Then it changed. I do know that if there is a lawsuit of the possibility of one the records are held for a long long time by general counsel in their officer and still subject to PRR. They are just hidden. I bet Dan's records are right next to Lawyer at the SSO. They are not destroyed. I also bet Dan has copies of all that too. Dan also has a previous IA at Charlotte County where he had his girlfriend's ex boyfriend stopped by Kirk Alanbough (he is Sgt. now) Kirk took heat on that one because Dan lied to him about who the guy was. Big mess. Dan has been dirty dan before he even came to us.

Unregistered

Dirty

egistered;3186644]Somebody else can jump on here but records retention on IAs are weird. They use to house them in your personnel file I think. Then it changed. I do know that if there is a lawsuit of the possibility of one the records are held for a long long time by general counsel in their officer and still subject to PRR. They are just hidden. I bet Dan's records are right next to Lawyer at the SSO. They are not destroyed. I also bet Dan has copies of all that too. Dan also has a previous IA at Charlotte County where he had his girlfriend's ex boyfriend stopped by Kirk Alanbough (he is Sgt. now) Kirk took heat on that one because Dan lied to him about who the guy was. Big mess. Dan has been dirty dan before he even came to us.[/QUOTE]

Anyone that Marries their best friends wife after they’re killed in the line of duty is a piece of fu€king $hit!!!. He was banging her the whole time behind his buddies Back. Rest in peace Orlando PD officer

Unregistered

Dirty

Dan is not married, just pretends to be. She got/gets alot of money from her dead husband. If she got married, that money would stop.

Unregistered
    Dan is not married, just pretends to be. She got/gets alot of money from her dead husband. If she got married, that money would stop.
    He sucks on so many levels.

Unregistered
    Hey Kurt you didn't see that coming did ya? Poser!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123