Word - DEFUND
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Word - DEFUND

Unregistered

Word - DEFUND

ust heard to police budget will have to go up a minimum of half a million dollars to take into account of the unfounded liability of senior officers overtime and the fact the police is due a contract. The entire budget is out of control. Look at the police secretary at a base pay of 88,000.00 a year then on top of that are benefits that brings this person to over 100,000.00 a year.

Unregistered
    Apparently, a certain Cpl has unreported domestic violence in his household. The county responded and from what was told, he was hand cuffed. IA 2020-Shell Station. Run his address in a Miami-Dade County PD records search. Make sure you spell his Name right.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Apparently, a certain Cpl has unreported domestic violence in his household. The county responded and from what was told, he was hand cuffed. IA 2020-Shell Station. Run his address in a Miami-Dade County PD records search. Make sure you spell his Name right.
    Fake news. It happened a few years ago and Collins kept it on the down low. But, if digging up old dirt on a guy who doesn’t hurt anyone GI right ahead. But, since you left and moved away Why do you keep stirring up the stew here. Oh maybe because you got knocked the f$&@ out!!!

Unregistered
    Get the fuk out. Worry about your own ****in problems. Like your wife. Have you been looking for jobs? Maybe too busy drinking Sgt?

Unregistered

A Little Touchy

Someone’s panties in a bunch cause fake news be real news. Time for a records check and a hurricane party.

Unregistered

Defund

Residents will no longer tolerate voting for commissions that spend 75% of budget on lazy police.

Unregistered

You Be Right

Residents will no longer tolerate voting for commissions that spend 75% of budget on lazy police.
    Especially for an illiterate officer who is at the shell station backed in by the car wash all day everyday. Rude is not the word. My neighbor told the mayor about it and other officers about it. All you to do is talk to him briefly to see that he does not care what the public thinks about him. I don't want to defund I just want a refund!!!

Unregistered
    Maybe North Bay Village is out of your price range, officers in Florida City make a lot less money. If that makes you feel better houses are affordable as well. You might want to carry a weapon though for your protection

Unregistered

Rather than Waste Tax $$$

I guess you aren’t getting it. Him and a few other are a drain on our budget. And Defund is the word. The city is broke and he wastes our gas. It’s not YOUR gas. I’m living here just fine thank you. I know this isn’t the waste of an officer writing on here. He can’t write as well as you. Don’t worry a comprehensive study is coming soon. And the mayor has mentioned to many citizens that he feels you all have too much for what you do. You need private sector performance based evaluations which will reflect your outputs. NBV isn’t my first dance. Just keep your eyes on the NewTimes! Pictures are worth a thousand words.

Unregistered

Blm

Our mayor has decided to only be friends with Noriega and his a$$ kissers. They can spend as much stupid money on Toys and Accreditation to make themselves look good. They dont care about the boots on the street. If they did we wouldn't have 8 people upstairs doing nothing but making coffee. The only people making overtime are those people who dont even work a full shift. The mayor already made his statements about defunding by taking a knee for black lives matter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast