Intellicheck
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intellicheck

Unregistered

Intellicheck

Thanks for the email letting us know intellicheck may be down for a few hours because you know, no one has used it since pre covid in early March so that was an incredibly important email.

Unregistered
    Now we have a uniform of the day for the firing range. WTF

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    News to me? Please enlighten us?

Unregistered
    What is our new range uniform???

Unregistered
    Finally some professionalism. I'm glad they're requiring us to wear uniforms on the range. Tired of seeing people show up in t-shirts and jeans looking like a bunch of hillbillies. You all know what I'm talkin about.

Unregistered
    Miami, West Palm and Margate being wearing uniforms to the range for at least 10 years. I guess no one else was on that plan.

Unregistered
    Train as you work. Our office never wears uniforms except for covid so why should I practice shooting from my full duty belt and uniform when 99% of the time i won’t be wearing any of that? Make sense?

Unregistered
    I agree 100% show up to the range dressed like you would for a normal day. My office only wears uniforms for covid, search warrants when we did them, and maybe a few other random reasons. Changes of me getting in a Shooting in uniform is way less due to what I mor all wear.

Unregistered
    Train as you work. Our office never wears uniforms except for covid so why should I practice shooting from my full duty belt and uniform when 99% of the time i won’t be wearing any of that? Make sense?
    Okay I'll buy that. So you're telling me we need have the irrigation and plumbing section from Lowe's setup on the range, to go along with the ordering counter from Chipotle, the shoe aisle from ****'s Sporting Goods, and the checkout counter from Bass Pro Shops?

Unregistered
    Your also forgetting the Waffle House counter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast