Intellicheck - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Intellicheck

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Train as you work. Our office never wears uniforms except for covid so why should I practice shooting from my full duty belt and uniform when 99% of the time i won’t be wearing any of that? Make sense?
    If we were going to do a full day with scenarios, different shooting positions, weak/strong hand, transition from handgun to shotgun, etc, then I could see your point. However, this is qualification and transition to a less powerful round. It's meant to determine whether or not you can put the requisite amount of holes in the target per requirement.

Besides, you say "train as you work". Many at ABT don't actually "work" per se. So "train as you work" isn't really accurate.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If we were going to do a full day with scenarios, different shooting positions, weak/strong hand, transition from handgun to shotgun, etc, then I could see your point. However, this is qualification and transition to a less powerful round. It's meant to determine whether or not you can put the requisite amount of holes in the target per requirement.

Besides, you say "train as you work". Many at ABT don't actually "work" per se. So "train as you work" isn't really accurate.
    You are correct. Train as you work would require being able to shoot from the driver's seat while at the drive up window at Wendy's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12