Even if you don’t switch unions you can money and be better protected

Unregistered

Even if you don’t switch unions you can money and be better protected

That’s right! You can quit the PBA, save all that money which they use for their lavish lifestyles anyway, and buy liability insurance for a fraction of the cost.
    At least you’ll be soundly protected. Give it some thought.
    Obviously, we know the PBA has become the weakest union in our profession these days so switching representation is wise but even if your not inclined to change for whatever reason save your well being and save yourself money.

Unregistered
    Damn you gave me an idea. I’ll be researching that.

Unregistered
    I believe that places like MDPD, where we have such a weak union, going to a liability policy might be the prudent move. Those that don’t mind spending their hard earned money to the PBA can continue and those who lost total faith in them can break away and be better protected.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I believe that places like MDPD, where we have such a weak union, going to a liability policy might be the prudent move. Those that don’t mind spending their hard earned money to the PBA can continue and those who lost total faith in them can break away and be better protected.
    liability insurance is solely for the time if qualified immunity is taken away. if the endorsed candidate of PLEA; melba pearson a leftist like meth head butt plucked almost gov gollum gets in we will get arrested for doing police work. PBA dues for legal rep is best bang for your buck

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    liability insurance is solely for the time if qualified immunity is taken away. if the endorsed candidate of PLEA; melba pearson a leftist like meth head butt plucked almost gov gollum gets in we will get arrested for doing police work. PBA dues for legal rep is best bang for your buck
    We are in deep shitz if PBA is the best. I wholeheartedly disagree and say PBA is
    The weakest