I respect the protestors more than the director or the PBA - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

And all you losers allow your PBA leader and director to keep you down

You are the people. Do something about it then. Don't wait for another person to make change for you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are the people. Do something about it then. Don't wait for another person to make change for you
    Yes Domingo. We LOVE them! Bye bye!

Unregistered
    Yes Domingo. We LOVE them! Bye bye!
    Steadman, don’t be a hater man. That one wasn’t me. Pick another one from the 6000 members on your list

Unregistered
    Steadman, don’t be a hater man. That one wasn’t me. Pick another one from the 6000 members on your list
    Claro Domingo! Claro! Go back to the sub-forum like a good little boy.

Unregistered

Stay on message Steadman

I respect the protestors more than the director or the PBA
    No matter how screwed up we think the protesters, and their claims are, they at least are willing for fight for it. Willing to fight for Something you believe in is the way our department and the PBA should be going. It indicates to me that the only thing they are willing to fight for is the Perseverance of their titles And nothing more. Not their fellow brother/sister, not the notion of right vs wrong, not anything that requires integrity and internal fortitude.
    So, keep your titles while good hard working cops are out here dealing with the crap you all can’t.
    Like I said at the start of this post, I don’t agree with the protesters or their cause but I have a lot more respect for them than I do for the director or Steadman Stahl.

Unregistered
    I respect the protestors more than the director or the PBA
    No matter how screwed up we think the protesters, and their claims are, they at least are willing for fight for it. Willing to fight for Something you believe in is the way our department and the PBA should be going. It indicates to me that the only thing they are willing to fight for is the Perseverance of their titles And nothing more. Not their fellow brother/sister, not the notion of right vs wrong, not anything that requires integrity and internal fortitude.
    So, keep your titles while good hard working cops are out here dealing with the crap you all can’t.
    Like I said at the start of this post, I don’t agree with the protesters or their cause but I have a lot more respect for them than I do for the director or Steadman Stahl.
    Here we go again with the psycho poster from PLEA! MOD1 has been advised.

Unregistered
    Steadman you are one cry baby b!tch. Did you have your lunch taken away when you were a kid? Or were You sexually abused?

Unregistered
    I totally agree with the original poster. Even if I vehemently disagree I can have more respect for someone who has strong convictions on an issue.

Unregistered
    Steadman you are one cry baby b!tch. Did you have your lunch taken away when you were a kid? Or were You sexually abused?
    I’m not Stahl moron! But obviously your mom was sexually abused because the retard and idiotic son that she unfortunately gave birth too, which for your dumb Dominican brain cells is you, was born! By the way, how’s your IG investigation into PLEA going? Still stealing PLEA members money?!?!!

Unregistered
    I’m not Stahl moron! But obviously your mom was sexually abused because the retard and idiotic son that she unfortunately gave birth too, which for your dumb Dominican brain cells is you, was born! By the way, how’s your IG investigation into PLEA going? Still stealing PLEA members money?!?!!
    The IG can not investigate a private organization. The IG only investigate governmental entities.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast