Retiring next month, shade tree for sale -water front - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Enjoy this magnificent and spacious lot located on a strategic covert terrain.

The size and age of the tree has developed the ability to scramble your GPS signal so no need to worry about getting tracked on Visual MCT.

With the included picnic table you can sit and relax while watching a marathon of streaming entertainment.

Within your reach you can have a cooler and grab a refreshment to quench your thirst during a warm sunny day or a humid late night.

Need a couple of pals to keep you company? This lot invites a total of four vehicles so text your buddies to come on over for a game of dominos.

I’ve watched this tree grow over time with so many hours spent here so please treat it with respect... It’s like family to me.

For more info please call: 954-926-7417

That looks like the Ugly tree in Pompano. You have done a good job cleaning it up. I don’t se any of the brotha’s hanging out and no bottles of MD 20/20 or Colt 45 on the tables or ground. No games of domino’s or crack being sold. Fantastic location!!!!

Unregistered
    That looks like the Ugly tree in Pompano. You have done a good job cleaning it up. I don’t se any of the brotha’s hanging out and no bottles of MD 20/20 or Colt 45 on the tables or ground. No games of domino’s or crack being sold. Fantastic location!!!!
    I'm in for 1k

Unregistered
    Boy, I've always dreamed of a place like that but dont think I can afford it. Wonder if I can use my VA loan? Maybe borrow some money from my parents. Sigh....

Unregistered
    Yes I'm in pompano. Day shift. Nice views of intracoastal and large well aged ficus tree. Public bathroom facility just steps away. At this time I'm accepting offers?
    Shit, that's probably out of my price range. How flexible are you? Any financing options?

Anyone on opposite shift of me want to go halfsies? May be even four of us could get together and make it even more affordable. I'm junior days. If you're on a different shift, DM me and lets get in on this together. I promise to clean it at the end of my shift.

Unregistered

Sold

I have a deposit and closing date pending. Thanks for the offers

Unregistered
    I have a deposit and closing date pending. Thanks for the offers
    Is the buyer aware of the hazardous waste that was stored at this location?

Unregistered
    Is the buyer aware of the hazardous waste that was stored at this location?
    Do a perc test or you will be sorry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12