Pay attention, SAO candidate is a ACLU attorney - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t be fooled by some of the writings by a small few. Melba Pearson is out in the streets protesting against us. Look at her Facebook. She wants to end bonds and misdemeanors. She is the deputy director for the ACLU. Pay attention.
    George Soros is funding alt.left attorneys to run as prosecutors:
    https://www.laadda.com/the-ongoing-a...ustice-system/

Melba Pearson is an alt.left ACLU attorney:
    https://www.aclufl.org/en/biographies/melba-pearson

Unregistered
    Oh dear lord Steadman, you are horrible at writing. WTF is “I’m those aren’t “. What the fvk is that Steadman?????????????
    I can care less about his spelling PLEA. Why do you morons support her at PLEA? Are you all that stupid?!??!?! F U C K I N G idiots!

Unregistered
    I can care less about his spelling PLEA. Why do you morons support her at PLEA? Are you all that stupid?!??!?! F U C K I N G idiots!
    Good luck getting a response! Those morons at PLEA do answer calls, emails, nothing!

Unregistered
    Good luck getting a response! Those morons at PLEA do answer calls, emails, nothing!
    Who cares. PLEA and PBA both suck!

Unregistered
    Why did members support you? Fvcking idiots.

Unregistered
    Why did members support you? Fvcking idiots.
    Domingo we don’t support you. We absolutely despise you! We want fair elections for PLEA!

Unregistered
    Steadman, you met with Melba, was impressed by her and no selfies this time? You are letting your audience down dude

Unregistered
    Steadman, you met with Melba, was impressed by her and no selfies this time? You are letting your audience down dude
    Sure Domingo. PBa does not support Melba unlike you at PLEA! ✊🏿

Unregistered
    Sure Domingo. PBa does not support Melba unlike you at PLEA! ✊🏿
    We never met with her and we never said anything positive about her unlike you specifically. I know that not everyone at the PBA shares you views of Melba

Unregistered
    We never met with her and we never said anything positive about her unlike you specifically. I know that not everyone at the PBA shares you views of Melba
    Sure Domingo. Keep saying that your self. You and your staff have been heard supporting Melba and pushing for the arrest of the airport officer. Karma is coming from PLEA.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast