Pay attention, SAO candidate is a ACLU attorney - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sure Domingo. Keep saying that your self. You and your staff have been heard supporting Melba and pushing for the arrest of the airport officer. Karma is coming from PLEA.
    I THOUGHT PBA and PLEA had their own forum? You guys need to take it over there and continue your bickering over THERE.

MELBA is part of the ACLU. Now look up how many times they have defended US, the POLICE? TRY, NEVER! Enough said.
    I prefer the devil I know, than the devil I do not know.

Unregistered
    I THOUGHT PBA and PLEA had their own forum? You guys need to take it over there and continue your bickering over THERE.

MELBA is part of the ACLU. Now look up how many times they have defended US, the POLICE? TRY, NEVER! Enough said.
    I prefer the devil I know, than the devil I do not know.
    Amen! Unfortunately, Domingo and PLEA enjoy starting these stupid childish games. Once they go back to the forum, we will be more than happy to stop.

Unregistered
    Amen! Unfortunately, Domingo and PLEA enjoy starting these stupid childish games. Once they go back to the forum, we will be more than happy to stop.
    Domingo is just fascinated with Stahl for some reason. He ALWAYS starts with comments about him on the forum.

Just go and play on the sub-forum Domingo. It was literally created for you and your lies.

How’s the card collection Ponzi scheme going for you?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234