What are your schedules StateWide Offices - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The former ABT Agent now FDLE agent!! What a beauty he was!! Rat, Backstabber, Rogue Cop from out west. Perfect fit for Lt. McClunk.
    Hey Va Gina did it hit a little close to home. I guess if u get called out by someone they r a rat and backstabber and now a rogue cop. Seriously they only one rogue is u and your lack of ethics stealing the kids booze

Unregistered
    I really hope they hire an outside captain for orlando who will stand up and fix all the idiocy that has gone on there for years.

Unregistered
    I really hope they hire an outside captain for orlando who will stand up and fix all the idiocy that has gone on there for years.
    Office of unethical cops.

Unregistered
    The entire bureau is unethical. Agents make up sh:t, calls sh:t head buddies and now it's news worthy.

Unregistered
    I hope the best possible applicant is promoted and we continue on our positive path of progress and growth. We are capable of great things and it all begins with you. Peace be with you.

Unregistered
    I hope the best possible applicant is promoted and we continue on our positive path of progress and growth. We are capable of great things and it all begins with you. Peace be with you.
    Nothing at ABT is on a positive path of progress and growth. Wake up from your pipe dream.

Unregistered
    Most agencies that are aware of ABT think they are a worthless agency. Yep there right. Not just unethical cops,
    They have always had poor leadership.

Unregistered
    Nothing at ABT is on a positive path of progress and growth. Wake up from your pipe dream.
    Change of perception starts with one. One is the most powerful number in the universe. Do your part and be part of the good we have here.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3183993]Change of perception starts with one. One is the most powerful number in the universe. Do your part and be part of the good we have here.[/QUOT

Can't hide the truth. Sooner or later it comes out. Open your eyes so you can see.

Unregistered
    I'm new to this state agency but I will be returning where I came from after the pandemic passes. Why? More gossip than I care to bare, sworn in my office are the most unethical and unhappy people I ever worked around, bad mouth everybody behind theb back. I don't ever want to see my name on a grand jury list.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast