What are your schedules StateWide Offices
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

What are your schedules StateWide Offices

Looking into ABT after retirement, Only north or Ocala to Jacksonville can even go up to the PanHandle. Ain’t decided where to buy new home yet. I’ve read some post on your new shifts, what are they now and are they the same statewide?

Don’t care to here how bad it is or how good, I don’t simply ain’t asking, I make my own mind of things so keep those comments to yourself.

Anyone want to be kind enough to go over them schedules I would appreciate it.

Have a Blessed day, and thank the Lord for every breath you take! 🇺🇸

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looking into ABT after retirement, Only north or Ocala to Jacksonville can even go up to the PanHandle. Ain’t decided where to buy new home yet. I’ve read some post on your new shifts, what are they now and are they the same statewide?

Don’t care to here how bad it is or how good, I don’t simply ain’t asking, I make my own mind of things so keep those comments to yourself.

As long as there is a state of emergency the schedule will be whatever the agency wants. The panhandle is working 2-10, Jacksonville and Orlando is 5-1 and other offices are doing about the same. The coverage is 7 days a week to include weekends and holidays. Basically someone is out every day. The unknown is what happens after the covid response. ABT will have a schedule but it hasn't been finalized and pushed out to the agents yet. If you are looking for M-F with weekends off, that isn't going to happen.

Unregistered

There are offices in Pensacola Panama Tallahassee Jacksonville Gainesville. You should pick one and do your research.

Unregistered
    There are offices in Pensacola Panama Tallahassee Jacksonville Gainesville. You should pick one and do your research.
    Very rarely are there openings in Pensacola, Tallahassee, or PCB. Usually the only way you get in to those offices is if you transfer from another office or have a connection. Gainesville has become a revolving door for some reason or another so there are a few slots usually.

Unregistered
    Very rarely are there openings in Pensacola, Tallahassee, or PCB. Usually the only way you get in to those offices is if you transfer from another office or have a connection. Gainesville has become a revolving door for some reason or another so there are a few slots usually.
    Gainesville a Revolving Door - Common Denominator

Lt. McClunk!!!

Unregistered
    2 spots in 4 years sounds like a revolving door.

Unregistered
    2 spots in 4 years sounds like a revolving door.
    You must be the same person counting corona virus cases. Your numbers aren't accurate.

Unregistered
    What did DG do or not do to warrant a fdle complaint?

Unregistered
    What did DG do or not do to warrant a fdle complaint?
    No one indicated a FDLE complaint. The former abt agent turned FDLE agent is voicing opinion bout u. Have your captain translate for you bro.

Unregistered
    No one indicated a FDLE complaint. The former abt agent turned FDLE agent is voicing opinion bout u. Have your captain translate for you bro.
    The former ABT Agent now FDLE agent!! What a beauty he was!! Rat, Backstabber, Rogue Cop from out west. Perfect fit for Lt. McClunk.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast