What are your schedules StateWide Offices - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I really hope they hire an outside captain for orlando who will stand up and fix all the idiocy that has gone on there for years.
    They need to fire all of the agents there or send them to other offices.

Unregistered
    They need to fire all of the agents there or send them to other offices.
    I don't think you can make that statement and be serious. If a person should be fired it would not be in the agency interest to move that person elsewhere. There have been many recent decisions that provide all the proof you need that this administration is doing the things that need to be done. That goes all the way to the Secretary. I just read that he is meeting with brewery and bar owners to figure out if opening places is possible and still keep people safe. That my friends is what leadership is. There is a recognized issue. There may be a solution. Leadership is finding a way!
    I am proud of what we do and how we have done it. You should be too.

Unregistered
    I don't think you can make that statement and be serious. If a person should be fired it would not be in the agency interest to move that person elsewhere. There have been many recent decisions that provide all the proof you need that this administration is doing the things that need to be done. That goes all the way to the Secretary. I just read that he is meeting with brewery and bar owners to figure out if opening places is possible and still keep people safe. That my friends is what leadership is. There is a recognized issue. There may be a solution. Leadership is finding a way!
    Yes a bunch of low paid suckers.

Unregistered
    The nation was watching this morning when Good Morning America was making fun of dbpr and sec tweets. So much for the leadership skills.

Unregistered
    The nation was watching this morning when Good Morning America was making fun of dbpr and sec tweets. So much for the leadership skills.
    Visionary leadership is often misunderstood by those with no vision. HB is being proactive and would not be here if he wasn't. Those who are a disservice to the state don't keep their jobs in state service. Support those above you.

Unregistered
    Yes a bunch of low paid suckers.
    Right!!!!!!!!

Ex-employee2
    Visionary leadership is often misunderstood by those with no vision. HB is being proactive and would not be here if he wasn't. Those who are a disservice to the state don't keep their jobs in state service. Support those above you.
    The vision is the end of a b & t which will likely come as early as the next legislative session. This is probably why he brought in his special needs friend to run your agency into the ground.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123