Vote of No Confidence
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Vote of No Confidence

I know it's been on some of our minds. Chief is a super nice guy, but we need a police chief. This guy is letting alot of stuff slide...I know it's not pleasant but we need it.

Unregistered

What!?

Whooa there son... you obviously don't understand the politics of adminstration.
    There is no one who can be chief in this agency who can make autonomous decisions.
    All policies and mandates come from the board members, through the superintendent and then passed down to
    the chief. I can only imagine who let an Obama left over zoom in on us like that and the leftists lies about systemic racism Now, when you compare all the shitturds who have come before Ed, My bet is on Ed.
    Because even though he is a figure head, he's more cautious and he's a man of conscience .
    That being said. In my whole career, I have never been able to respect any of our chiefs because of the content of their character. Only chiefs who earned my respect were Red McAllister, Gerald Darling and Ed. Lopez
    But if you have grievance, bring it up, give us a solution.

Unregistered
    Tell me a chief who has been more personable, approachable, caring, and respectful. He is the best chief we have ever had, could ever have.

Unregistered
    Message brought to you by Rodak.

Unregistered
    Oh no, not Rodak...

Unregistered

Are you kidding?

What? Are you kidding? You must be a person who went on the criminally funded World Tour with the former Chief. Edwin is a good guy. Let it go and go find yourself a real union.

Unregistered
    No not a friend of the former chief or asked to be part of anything...he is a nice guy but he's gotta go...he ain't done nothing to advance diversity and promote women or blacks...common we are tired of being neglected..

Unregistered
    I dont know the issue with Lopez, he is qru, man. Let's look at the real problem that I see. Members of his command staff that are lazy, undermining, incompetent, backstabbing, micromanaging crap. We should have a vote of no confidence on them. Well, some of them...that's how I see it...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I dont know the issue with Lopez, he is qru, man. Let's look at the real problem that I see. Members of his command staff that are lazy, undermining, incompetent, backstabbing, micromanaging crap. We should have a vote of no confidence on them. Well, some of them...that's how I see it...
    Name names!

Unregistered
    Horgan, the micromanage, fernandez, lazy and undermining and dont let him fool you with the joking is is friends and still talks to Moffett..these two for starts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast