PBA Bashers

Thread: PBA Bashers

Unregistered

PBA Bashers

Letter was sent out today for anyone wanting to run for PBA board of directors. Those that bash and criticize constantly now is your chance to run get on the board and be the person of change since you know it all. I suspect none of the *****er$ on this site will though.

Unregistered
    We have a PBA? I see other agency's reps standing up for them but ours must be with Jane painting.

Unregistered
    Our union sucks

Unregistered
    Big girl , da slug and jerry kurl really suck.

Unregistered
    Look forward to seeing you run for the board and then In 2 years you can run for one of those positions and be the agent of change you say we need. Good luck

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look forward to seeing you run for the board and then In 2 years you can run for one of those positions and be the agent of change you say we need. Good luck
    They won’t. They will just complain on an Anonymous website

Unregistered
    My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?

Unregistered
    My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?
    Enough of trying to change the subject. Back to the point of this forum, which is

Unregistered

Unregistered
    As I was saying.