Primary

Thread: Primary

Unregistered

Primary

With all the democrats running for sheriff. If I'm correct the winner has to have more than 50% of the vote, if not the top two will have to have a separate run off election after the primary.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With all the democrats running for sheriff. If I'm correct the winner has to have more than 50% of the vote, if not the top two will have to have a separate run off election after the primary.
    You’re not.

Unregistered
    Wrong. It’s who gets the most votes.

Unregistered
    Florida abolished runoffs maybe 20 years ago. Top vote getter wins even if just by 1 vote in a crowded primary.

Unregistered
    Hummmmm. Well I'm voting Vazquez.

Unregistered

Good

Wrong. It’s who gets the most votes.
    Good don't want this thing drawn out too long. I would like to see TT face the morning of Aug 19th after he loses. Remember TT is only the interim sheriff.

Unregistered

Vazquez

Hummmmm. Well I'm voting Vazquez.
    Me too. Not perfect, yet not corrupt like these other idiots.

Unregistered
    I heard he was running but I didn't see him on the forum today. I see his signs and hear him on the radio and on tv and cable shows but not in any of the forums.