Another Civil Rights Lawsuit Against Cazi Navarro
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Another Civil Rights Lawsuit Against Cazi Navarro

Boy Scotty you sure know how to pick your plants. You pick fat head Hicks and sleepy Cazi. You think you can beat Tony by closing the primary. When you lose to Tony will these guys be your bodyguards as you go around town crying someone else stole your votes?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boy Scotty you sure know how to pick your plants. You pick fat head Hicks and sleepy Cazi. You think you can beat Tony by closing the primary. When you lose to Tony will these guys be your bodyguards as you go around town crying someone else stole your votes?
    We will see what the polls show. Tony has been working the neighborhoods but Israel has the lock on his group. Or possible upset with Pollock.

Unregistered
    Get the popcorn ready lol. 🤣

Unregistered
    Didn’t believe the Scotty connection until I just saw Cazi’s Page where he and Albetta are hanging out exchanging mail. Something about that guy was always off.....

Unregistered

I’ll pass on him.

Is this the same guy that was terminated from the agency about 15 years ago and sat out for about 5 years working for Lori Parrish? If so, I remember him as a flake.

Unregistered
    Cazi is sexy!!!

Unregistered
    Is this the same guy that was terminated from the agency about 15 years ago and sat out for about 5 years working for Lori Parrish? If so, I remember him as a flake.
    Don’t forget about the issues with the guy he allowed into the facility with a gun on him. That guy was a train wreck. But of course who else would Scott pick.... birds 🦅 of a feather...... seems to be contagious.

Unregistered
    Don’t forget about the issues with the guy he allowed into the facility with a gun on him. That guy was a train wreck. But of course who else would Scott pick.... birds 🦅 of a feather...... seems to be contagious.
    Yep sounds about right!!

Unregistered

Cazi Navarro will END the racist attacks against white and black police !!

CAZI NAVARRO FOR SHERIFF NOW! 😆 TIME for A REAL man who's not afraid of Commie New Yawk attorneys and illiterate Broward County looting, murdering , robbing , raping ghetto turds like Greg TONEY and Ben crump😂

Unregistered

GREG (koko) just learned to sign " I'm hungry beeeotch"! 😂 WOW!!!!!!!!!

Prove it duschbag! 😆 Just MORE FAKE NEWS from the psycho silver back grunting spinning dancing sucking embarrassment Toney (koko) the circus beast.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast