Too many hats - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too many hats

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If your leaving what's your name. Giving your name is the only way we can stfu the naysayers.
    He’s been “waiting on the call back” for several years now. I wouldn’t hold your breath on his name. He’s being over compensated for his skill set and realizes he can’t leave unless he changes his lifestyle expectations drastically. I’m sure the thought of a full price lunch alone has him clutching his wallet.

Unregistered
    He’s been “waiting on the call back” for several years now. I wouldn’t hold your breath on his name. He’s being over compensated for his skill set and realizes he can’t leave unless he changes his lifestyle expectations drastically. I’m sure the thought of a full price lunch alone has him clutching his wallet.
    True. Happy meals for 40.

Unregistered
    Name one other job that has a national kill that employee day like we do. National kill a cop day. Our agency and government leaders are bending over backwards to criminals. We are their disposable liability shields. How do you not see that? Whats being done to reduce our interactions with people that have high probability of complaints, arguments, or uses of force?

Why do we go to “combative patient” calls to EMS? Last I checked, it is 100% illegal to force someone to seek medical attention. Let them refuse! Why do they call us? Because HCFR EMS uses us as their liability shield and this dumb asss agency allows it.

Why do hospitals send us to “check on” a patient that left AMA? Because it covers them. We take on their liability. This crap needs to stop! Especially by the time these body cams come. People have the damn right to sign out against medical advice from a hospital and no officer should show up at their door.

This agency tries so hard not to get sued, it puts is in positions where we can get sued worse. Then again. We would just be disposed of and replaced.

Whats the plan HCSO? You gona back off on these calls or what? Time to put most of this garbage back on the callers.

Unregistered
    Name one other job that has a national kill that employee day like we do. National kill a cop day. Our agency and government leaders are bending over backwards to criminals. We are their disposable liability shields. How do you not see that? Whats being done to reduce our interactions with people that have high probability of complaints, arguments, or uses of force?

Why do we go to “combative patient” calls to EMS? Last I checked, it is 100% illegal to force someone to seek medical attention. Let them refuse! Why do they call us? Because HCFR EMS uses us as their liability shield and this dumb asss agency allows it.

Why do hospitals send us to “check on” a patient that left AMA? Because it covers them. We take on their liability. This crap needs to stop! Especially by the time these body cams come. People have the damn right to sign out against medical advice from a hospital and no officer should show up at their door.

This agency tries so hard not to get sued, it puts is in positions where we can get sued worse. Then again. We would just be disposed of and replaced.

Whats the plan HCSO? You gona back off on these calls or what? Time to put most of this garbage back on the callers.
    When you leaving for that better job we keep hearing about?

Unregistered
    When you leaving for that better job we keep hearing about?

I'm not. I'm one of many, who will make THIS job better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12