Diggs Lying to the News - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Awesome, you mad bro! Your probably just mad because you got passed up for promotion after years of doing nothing but running your mouth! You so called “Senior Officers” are like diapers, just full of sh!t! All I heard since getting here is how bad Daniels, Baker, and Eads were. Now you are b!tching about Diggs, it’s everyone else’s fault that you are a useless windbag that blames the Chief for all of your problems. Wife left you, blame the Chief. Kids think you are an embarrassment, blame the Chief. You are now attempting to blame us new officers, well look around losers we out number you. I enjoy watching you guys wine and complain everyday at the gas pumps!

Unregistered
    It is all good there Punisher. Just pay what you can into my pension while your here. It;s appreciated.

Thanks
    Oldtimer

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Awesome, you mad bro! Your probably just mad because you got passed up for promotion after years of doing nothing but running your mouth! You so called “Senior Officers” are like diapers, just full of sh!t! All I heard since getting here is how bad Daniels, Baker, and Eads were. Now you are b!tching about Diggs, it’s everyone else’s fault that you are a useless windbag that blames the Chief for all of your problems. Wife left you, blame the Chief. Kids think you are an embarrassment, blame the Chief. You are now attempting to blame us new officers, well look around losers we out number you. I enjoy watching you guys wine and complain everyday at the gas pumps!
    YOU seriously need to be DOUG BAKER ACTED 🤣🤣🤣🖕

Unregistered
    It is all good there Punisher. Just pay what you can into my pension while your here. It;s appreciated.

Thanks
    Oldtimer
    No problem I will continue to help you out, because your going to need it when your wife serves your miserable a$$ with divorce papers after years of putting up with all your b!tching. Don’t worry you can still tell everyone it was the Chiefs fault while greeting people at the entrance of Walmart. Then your wife can move her new boyfriend (New Guy) into the house that you paid for with the pension money that I donated you, LOL! Farewell Loser, I mean Old Timer!

Unregistered
    No problem I will continue to help you out, because your going to need it when your wife serves your miserable a$$ with divorce papers after years of putting up with all your b!tching. Don’t worry you can still tell everyone it was the Chiefs fault while greeting people at the entrance of Walmart. Then your wife can move her new boyfriend (New Guy) into the house that you paid for with the pension money that I donated you, LOL! Farewell Loser, I mean Old Timer!
    Ok that may be true, BUT .....KEEP PAYING ONTO MY PENSION!!!!

Unregistered
    Your a real f'n douchebag that needs a Jones Walker beat down from a 33916er...actually I think Sgt. JG could kick your Ass and put you in your place, which is probably suited to help Bryan in supply and even that would be a stretch...keep on talking shit ...cause Karma has plan for you..DOUCHEBAG

Unregistered
    Your a real f'n douchebag that needs a Jones Walker beat down from a 33916er...actually I think Sgt. JG could kick your Ass and put you in your place, which is probably suited to help Bryan in supply and even that would be a stretch...keep on talking shit ...cause Karma has plan for you..DOUCHEBAG
    You mad bro!

Unregistered
    You mad bro!
    Nope!!! Just living rent free in your SIGNAL 20 inflated head...tough guy!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😛😜🤑🤑

Unregistered
    You mad bro!
    Nope!!! Just laughing🤣🤣🤣🤣knowing you gotta another 20- 23 to go, keep the contribution going...penis breath!!! 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Unregistered
    Is this ok? Its not just a race thing, too many officers over react and don't deescalate.

https://www.thecity.nyc/2020/7/14/21...nhattan-subway

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast