Diggs Lying to the News - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope!!! Just living rent free in your SIGNAL 20 inflated head...tough guy!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😛😜🤑🤑
    You wish, your a complete failure in life and that’s why DD is in your head. That’s why you blame everyone around you for sad excuse of a career, try not dodging calls and actually putting in some work.

Unregistered
    Nope!!! Just laughing🤣🤣🤣🤣knowing you gotta another 20- 23 to go, keep the contribution going...penis breath!!! 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
    Penis breath? Check your wife’s breath the next time she allows you to kiss her, LOL. Like I said she will soon take half of your pension, so enjoy Wal-Mart LOSER!

Unregistered
    Penis breath? Check your wife’s breath the next time she allows you to kiss her, LOL. Like I said she will soon take half of your pension, so enjoy Wal-Mart LOSER!
    Well at least I have a wife...Now after I kiss her and all of her penis breath I will sit back and wait for your dumazz to pay into my pension.
    NOW PAY!!!!!!!!BIATCH

You closet, er sorry ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE (politically correct)

Unregistered
    You MAD bro???...you got your egotistical ,not one officer of the year award, handed to you on LEO AFFAIRS ....LOSER!!! in fact all the hateful stuff your wishing for has already come to fruition with your ex-wifey poo ....keep paying into the pension boy!!! You got 23 yrs to go GOOD LUCK...LOSER!!!...😂😂😛😜🤑🤑😝🤪 signal 20 FUK!!!

Unregistered
    Well at least I have a wife...Now after I kiss her and all of her penis breath I will sit back and wait for your dumazz to pay into my pension.
    NOW PAY!!!!!!!!BIATCH

You closet, er sorry ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE (politically correct)
    Speaking of your wife, remember to lift with your legs and not your back! She has put on a few pounds, but I guess that’s DD’s fault too. Just a reminder you are also paying into my pension as well, so thank you LOSER! By the way, you would know all about that alternative lifestyle.

Unregistered
    Speaking of your wife, remember to lift with your legs and not your back! She has put on a few pounds, but I guess that’s DD’s fault too. Just a reminder you are also paying into my pension as well, so thank you LOSER! By the way, you would know all about that alternative lifestyle.
    Yes, thats what having a nice pension will do for you and your family.
    We sit back each nite thanking God that I made it out alive!!!!!!
    Now, pay I to my pension!!!!!!!!!! That check should be arriving shortly..

Unregistered
    Boy o Boy this past weekend was like the wild wild west in Fort Myers. Shots fired everywhere

Unregistered
    Boy o Boy this past weekend was like the wild wild west in Fort Myers. Shots fired everywhere
    Thinning of the heard...

Unregistered
    Hey Diggzy. Can you still say violent crime is down 460%. Hey Diggzy.......................Uh Diggzy......................Anyone seen Diggzy lately? His whereabouts are unknown!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123