Guess who the next Lt is?

Unregistered

Guess who the next Lt is?

I have a documented recorded statement made by Kurt on 07/06 during a zoom meeting with Black voters from Sarasota where he says and I quote “I have a black Patrol Sgt. Who will be my next Lieutenant” so for those of you that are next in line sorry to tell you but you ain’t getting promoted by Kunt seems fair.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a documented recorded statement made by Kurt on 07/06 during a zoom meeting with Black voters from Sarasota where he says and I quote: “I have a black Patrol Sergeant. Who will be my next Lieutenant?” So for those of you that are next in line, sorry to tell you, but you ain’t getting promoted by Kunt - seems [like a] fair [analysis].
    Will this alleged video evidence be released for public viewing, inspection, analysis, evaluation -- and judgement?

Unregistered

Thumbs up

I have a documented recorded statement made by Kurt on 07/06 during a zoom meeting with Black voters from Sarasota where he says and I quote: “I have a black Patrol Sergeant. Who will be my next Lieutenant?”
    • Promoting or favoring someone because he has white skin is wrong.
    • Promoting or favoring someone because he has black skin is wrong.
    • Political pandering based on racism is wrong.
    • If there is video evidence that Kurt Hoffman insinuated favoring people based on their skin color, then it is unethical, as well as manipulative.
    • Political candidates are not supposed to promise advancements, promotions, positions, rewards or cash-for-votes.

Unregistered
    wow...... he hasn't Sgt what, maybe a year? You can be a Lt after 1 year as a Sgt?
    Wow...... that wasn't a political statement at all (ya right)

Unregistered
    wow...... he hasn't Sgt what, maybe a year? You can be a Lt after 1 year as a Sgt?
    Wow...... that wasn't a political statement at all (ya right)
    Can't edit it.... dang it. should have been..... He hasn't BEEN a Sgt FOR what, maybe a year?

Unregistered
    I have a documented recorded statement made by Kurt on 07/06 during a zoom meeting with Black voters from Sarasota where he says and I quote “I have a black Patrol Sgt. Who will be my next Lieutenant” so for those of you that are next in line sorry to tell you but you ain’t getting promoted by Kunt seems fair.
    Stop with the secret squirrel, repeated BS statements of what you heard, know, saw or have.
    All I’ve heard from your camp is wild a** conjecture
    Make it public or move along.