Jim Leavens supports the Black Lives Matters - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    NOW you've finally outed yourself as a stooge pos. I been here 30 years and know Jimbo very well and everyone I spoke of including the sheriffs. McStogge was a great sheriff BUT a religious fanatic who was so anti abortion his own female deputies couldn't support him. Shoap was such a disgraceful hated sheriff he's one of the few one term sheriffs who lost the support of his own people. Scott was very well liked but turned out to be a brainless tool. The Agency LOVES Marceno. He IS the REAL DEAL and, you former disgruntled losers, can get bent cause we're behind him. You'll see cause he'll win this election and we'll start counting you in the same BLM group your loser Leavens buddies support. If you still live here ......... you don't belong,
    So your saying Marceno is pro abortion? Your saying Mike Scott was a "Brainless tool"? You heard it hear everyone from Marcenos camp.

Unregistered
    Approximately 800,000 females have abortions every year and you keep blabbing on about this... nobody cares. She wasn’t pregnant anyway.

Unregistered
    Approximately 800,000 females have abortions every year and you keep blabbing on about this... nobody cares. She wasn’t pregnant anyway.
    Once again you heard it hear from marcenos republican camp

Unregistered
    Nope. Lame response. Try again.
    If 800,000 women have made the choice why does it matter what one man may or may not believe?. And oh btw- any female that saves messages , takes screenshots, and releases them has an agenda - period. Anyone with intelligence can see through that. Great investigative and psychological expertise used numbnuts.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3176548]Nope. Lame response. Try again.
    If 800,000 women have made the choice why does it matter what one man may or may not believe?. And oh btw- any female that saves messages , takes screenshots, and releases them has an agenda - period. Anyone with intelligence can see through that. Great investigative and psychological expertise used numbnuts.[/QUOTE

Says the republican candidate

Unregistered

Not a candidate

Just doing lcso a solid keeping the scum leavens out of a job!

Unregistered

Drop the Mic

Let me settle the little illogical rhetoric. Sheriff Marceno had 50 to 80 supporters standing on street corners supporting the sheriff. Jimbo Whitey Moon Pie BLM Leavens was spotted BY HIMSELF in his truck the NFt Myers bridge before and the CC bridge after.

I can understand though as it's hard to get Leavens supporters on street corners when the core of his supporters are former disgruntled retirees 65 and older

Unregistered
    Black Lives Matter right Jim? You said it, plain and simple. “ I support them, I’ll stand with them and I’ll protect them!”
    Oh ok..But you dont say a damn thing about the klan..Idiot.
    It's ok for the klan to do their thing but heaven forbid BLM do the thing

Unregistered
    Can't wait for election to be over and the agency back to somewhat normal operation.

Unregistered
    I agree, this Leavens guy seems like a hateful person and doesn’t support his past employer.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast