Jim Leavens supports the Black Lives Matters - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The Stench

He doesn’t ever want to be in the same room as you. The stench you have would be hard to wash off! I worked with you for years and there was never a day you didn’t smell like you had a load in your pants!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He doesn’t ever want to be in the same room as you. The stench you have would be hard to wash off! I worked with you for years and there was never a day you didn’t smell like you had a load in your pants!
    Thank you for proving you dont deserve to lead us

Unregistered

The stench

Shrek could work in the gas chamber for the state prison. He could just sit in same room as death row inmates the stench will kill them!

Unregistered
    Black Lives Matter right Jim? You said it, plain and simple. “ I support them, I’ll stand with them and I’ll protect them!”

Unregistered

Yes I Did

I also said I will get on my knees for a man!

Unregistered

BLM leavens

I'm not racist I'll get on my knees and please an African American

Unregistered
    With everything going on in this country why would Jim Leavens support the one organization attempting to defund us? What an absolute idiot!

Unregistered

flip flooper

With everything going on in this country why would Jim Leavens support the one organization attempting to defund us? What an absolute idiot!
    He's always touting religion now like shoap and the other fake Christians. I remember Jimbo calling Sheriff McDougalls mixed race grand kid the N word then sucking up to get the fool's endorsement. He slammed crooked limp wrists Shoap (doesn't deserve to be called Sheriff) and now he sucks up his support

Unregistered
    He's always touting religion now like shoap and the other fake Christians. I remember Jimbo calling Sheriff McDougalls mixed race grand kid the N word then sucking up to get the fool's endorsement. He slammed crooked limp wrists Shoap (doesn't deserve to be called Sheriff) and now he sucks up his support
    WOW!?!!? Your just blatantly making shit up. Your not even good at it. It obvious your the same person doing this on here all the time. Has Marceno put you in charge of leo affairs? What a bitc# position.

Unregistered

Now we know you just a pos

WOW!?!!? Your just blatantly making shit up. Your not even good at it. It obvious your the same person doing this on here all the time. Has Marceno put you in charge of leo affairs? What a bitc# position.
    NOW you've finally outed yourself as a stooge pos. I been here 30 years and know Jimbo very well and everyone I spoke of including the sheriffs. McStogge was a great sheriff BUT a religious fanatic who was so anti abortion his own female deputies couldn't support him. Shoap was such a disgraceful hated sheriff he's one of the few one term sheriffs who lost the support of his own people. Scott was very well liked but turned out to be a brainless tool. The Agency LOVES Marceno. He IS the REAL DEAL and, you former disgruntled losers, can get bent cause we're behind him. You'll see cause he'll win this election and we'll start counting you in the same BLM group your loser Leavens buddies support. If you still live here ......... you don't belong,

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast