Jim Leavens supports the Black Lives Matters
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Jim Leavens supports the Black Lives Matters

Can you be a racist and still support the Black Lives Matters movement. Jim Leavens is proof of that.

Unregistered
    Liberal Leavens hallway picks are a live action movie version of King of the Hill.

Unregistered
    So then question. You call Leavens a racist( once again never providing any proof of him actually being racist). How is that any different that Carmine being a womanizer and taking advantage of women?

Unregistered

The racist

Shrek you always referred to African Americans with the N-word! You can’t deny that. As far as your Sheriff being a womanizer at least women like him!
    You couldn’t get laid in a brothel the way you look!

Unregistered
    This is who Leavens supports, ridiculous!!!

In an interview with the Daily Mail, Hawk Newsome, Chairman of Black Lives Matter’s Greater New York chapter, says the black rights group is ‘mobilizing’ its base.

“We have black Special Forces officers advising us, and we will teach and train people in our communities,” Newsome told the Daily Mail.

“We pattern ourselves after the Black Panthers, after the Nation of Islam, we believe that we need an arm to defend ourselves,” said Newsome.

He also said that “we don’t believe in equality. in the Daily Mail interview.

Andy Ngo, who has followed and reported on ANTIFA and Black Lives Matters, saying:

“There is & always was a reason BLM founders openly looked up to violent members of the Black Liberation Army & Black Panthers. They’ve been able to fool left, right & center into supporting a Marxist revolutionary cause under the guise of a simple slogan.“

Unregistered
    Jim Leavens you really said you will stand with them and protect them? Wow!

Unregistered

Show me the proof

If you are all cops here, let us get some factual evidence here. If Leavens is a blatant racist, if that he supports BLM, or any other accusations made on here, let us see the proof? There is a war on police, why do we always eat our own and become worse than the people on the street.

Unregistered

Yes sir!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you are all cops here, let us get some factual evidence here. If Leavens is a blatant racist, if that he supports BLM, or any other accusations made on here, let us see the proof? There is a war on police, why do we always eat our own and become worse than the people on the street.
    Like you said, are all cops here. It's the same one or two people that keep posting the made up fabricated stuff about Leavens. None of it is true and everyone knows it. You keep saying Leavens is running this smear campaign against Marceno and I have yet heard anything from him or seen anything on his websight negative about Marceno, when in all actuality, Marceno has a toilet full of Shit he created upon himself that would probably benefit Leavens if he did use it. Go away trolls!! The Marceno train is comming to an end!!

Unregistered

Open your eyes and ears

I guess you didn’t realize it’s on tape you speaking about BlM movement! I’m beginning to think you’re stupid!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess you didn’t realize it’s on tape you speaking about BlM movement! I’m beginning to think you’re stupid!
    Watch the video again. He says he will defend peoples rights to peaceful protest. He states once it becomes violent he will inforce the law. He also states he only takes a knee for his wife, God, and the president. This was all said on video at a republican forum that Marceno said he would attend. 5 minutes before the doors opened he canceled like the coward he is.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast