Jim Leavens supports the Black Lives Matters - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Leavens

He can’t be trusted by anyone. Once you turn your back on him and walk away, he will knife you! I worked with him with last 3 Sheriffs he stabbed everyone of them on a daily basis! Sounds like he has only gotten worse.

Unregistered
    It’s all he has, in his words “we will win by running a negative campaign through ex employees”. No you won’t!

Unregistered
    Jim is such a liar, he has said he won’t bring one employee back that is retired. However has told at least four of them they will have high paying jobs. Start lying Jim, no Jeff Taylor, no Terri Taylor, no Carmen McKinney, no Chris ******* as an attorney??? What a liar!!! Last I checked Rod Shoap was fired from his last job and needs another one, hmmmmm

Unregistered
    Rod Shoap #2, Jeff Taylor #3, Carmen McKinney #4, Kevin Karlsen #5. You better hope he wins!!!

Unregistered
    Another disturbing Leavens quote at KJ’s event yesterday. He supports the Black Lives Matter movement and would accompany them to the Commissioners door steps to get them funding for their cause. This guy is unbelievable!!!

Unregistered
    Another fact, this guy is crazy!

Unregistered

Crazy

You would be too if you looked like me! I’ve got some kind of deformed stomach that has a square shape and hangs to my knees! My wife comes and goes as she pleases I always beg her back so I’m not alone!

Unregistered
    Jim why did you say you support Black Lives Matter? I can’t support you.

Unregistered
    Looking at 100 people waving Carmine signs in Cape Coral today tells me Jim has very little support.

Unregistered
    10 more waving events to go, come see us at Fowler and Colonial tomorrow morning. 126 attending

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast