Jim Leavens supports the Black Lives Matters - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    This guy does not have my vote! I do not stand for defunding the police and destroying property!

Unregistered
    This is Pathetic!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you be a racist and still support the Black Lives Matters movement. Jim Leavens is proof of that.
    Doesn't surprise me one bit because the LCSO Retirees Facebook page is a racist platform from the git-go: recall many of the members inluding the Admin (Scott Reeves and his buddy Brian Emmons) of the site SUPPORT the confederate flag and the old racist Southern mentality so much so that several black retirees, including the honorable and distinguised Bernard Moorer, had to leave the site, it got that bad.

Just go back through the old posts and see them again. Heck, take screen shots of them like I have.

Unregistered

Leavens is exactly the SAME guy now as he was when he worked here. Just heavier

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He can’t be trusted by anyone. Once you turn your back on him and walk away, he will knife you! I worked with him with last 3 Sheriffs he stabbed everyone of them on a daily basis! Sounds like he has only gotten worse.
    You make a good point: to all who have worked with him, we need to educate the current employees who do not know the real Jim Leavens, the snake, the liar, the backstabber. It is our job to fill them in on the truth.

Unregistered

Two faced

He has only gotten worse! His main platform for Sheriff was to criticize Marceno,who doesn’t even acknowledge him!

Unregistered
    Let’s see, Jim runs around Lee County at very small functions and states he supports The Black Lives Matter movement. Hear is some advice, nobody in law enforcement or affiliated with law enforcement will vote for someone that supports BLM! The very few that have attended these COVID infested events have agreed your vision for LCSO reminds them of watching reruns of the Andy Griffith show. Yes Jim, there is actually something called technology today, it’s not spitting out your window placing a single blue light on your roof and screaming, “ round them up boys”. Now go invade the privacy of some females like your good at!

Unregistered
    Leavens did it again, WTF is wrong with this guy? We know Jim, you support them! Shut up!!!!

Unregistered
    Someone just sent me the clip of Leavens actually saying, “ I support them, I’ll stand with them and protect them”. Not good!

Unregistered

Scum

Leavens has always been a two faced scumbag! Just look at his campaign financials and see who wrote him those $20 checks!

Unregistered
    Leavens attacks more employees at LCSO when discussing his foreclosures, short sales, and anger issues. Threatens more civilian jobs to be removed and all specialty units. Your a fat pig Leavens that does nothing but lie and spread false rumors! We do a good job, you continue to attack us all and we’re tired of this crap. You think you have a large group from LCSO that supports you which is another lie, 500 employees wrote checks to Sheriff Marceno. Go away you sick, mentally ill, BLM loving fool...

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast