Jim Leavens supports the Black Lives Matters - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    Leavens does it again at a COVID event last night. He supports the movement of BLM! All signs must come down of Leavens by midnight tonight, Code Enforcement in full effect today, enjoy.

Unregistered
    If anyone needs some to burn, just removed all Leavens signs in Estero. They were all illegally placed, no surprise.

Unregistered

Shrek

I see that garbage stuck in the ground one day and the next day it’s gone I think the county is doing a great job of keeping that scum from advertising in there right aways.

Unregistered
    Jim Leavens is who Lee County needs! He supports the BLM movement. He supports putting more boots on the street and dismantling all specialty units. Everyone will work shift work per his interview, that way a newer deputy can have the experience Of investigating a homicide or sex crime. Wow!

Unregistered

Imbecile

The slob stands no chance of winning, he is delusional!

Unregistered
    Jim Leavens said it again, not just once. “I support BLM”

Unregistered
    Jim Leavens goes on a rant about protecting BLM at an event in Cape Coral. Your a piece of crap Jim!

Unregistered

Leavens is whitetrash

The fat slob is going to need a hobby after next Tuesday he’s in for a big beating! The delusional slob actually thought he was getting somewhere by going to his caucuses and ice cream socials! 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered

Marceno supports infanticide

Marceno is cold blooded ordered the death of his own child.

Yeah support him

Bow wows before babies.

Soul less

Unregistered

Leavens is whitewash

The whore was never pregnant you Scum!
    What are you going to do after next Tuesday’s beat down? Not many people will hire someone as effing ugly as you!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast