District 54 is on FIRE - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Life is great!!!!😄😄😄😄
    Will be when the new Sheriff fires both of them!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Wouldn’t it be great if BLM took over District 5 and the PSB. I would love to see what Temp Tony and his side kick would do.
    The deputies wouldn’t be able to rescue him out of fear of being fired, if he could throw them under the bus for a vote. I guess he would be on his own, just like Broward will be if they elect him. Anyway, he already kneeled so he already invited that.

Unregistered
    I think its ****ing priceless that you see a picture of Tony in the background of the shooting scene. I guess his picture and words have really resonated with the black community......you can shoot someone and get away with it!!!!

This is symbolic of what to come with this guy. Geeezzzzz, man oh man.

Unregistered
    BLM would never be able to take over anything in Broward because Superman Mccool will swoop in with his troops and kick some terrorist ass.

Unregistered
    BLM would never be able to take over anything in Broward because Superman Mccool will swoop in with his troops and kick some terrorist ass.
    Last time I checked that wasn’t the kind of ass he was interested in. Just sayin.

Unregistered
    Deez boys gots it going on. Stunnas

Unregistered
    Well just wait. Lauderdale Lakes has been wanting to get rid of Enser because "he doesn't represent the community." (ie.. he isn't black). So now you can welcome Capt. W. Phillips. That means JC will be transfered to D7 because they have a white captain so therefore must have a black XO. This will give JC the "experience" to promote him soon. After all WP has been an XO for a few months so he is ready for Captain bars.
    WP thinks JC is an idiot!! He would never want Lt JC Martin as his XO.

Unregistered
    They better send reinforcements to 54 or else risk another weekend like they had last weekend.

Unregistered
    They better send reinforcements to 54 or else risk another weekend like they had last weekend.
    Silence simpleton!!! When you have the vast knowledge and experience as their Lieutenant then you may speak!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast