Major Cook - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Major Cook

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wonder if he bought another $1000.00 suit like the one that everyone laughed at even the city manager laughed at negotiations. I laughed as max valdez told that story.
    still don’t matter. His laughing on the drop, free insurance, free car, great salary. Life is good and he don’t care what you think. Your meaningless

Unregistered
    still don’t matter. His laughing on the drop, free insurance, free car, great salary. Life is good and he don’t care what you think. Your meaningless
    Think what you want he’s a miserable man that mad at the world. In the real world he’s a nothing and will remains nothing.

Unregistered
    Hahahahaha. Funny. Laughing. Wait I am checking my DROP app on my phone. Laughing some more.

Unregistered
    Hahahahaha. Funny. Laughing. Wait I am checking my DROP app on my phone. Laughing some more.
    Well if your investing like you have with the one percent fund your have been losing money

Unregistered
    Laughing at you so go handle calls. Life is great making the big money. I don’t care what my minions think.

Unregistered
    How can we trust major cook and he parks in the handicap parking spot...

Unregistered
    Because he can do it and there’s nothing you can do about it, that’s why you write on here. Your a puss.

Unregistered
    Because he can do it and there’s nothing you can do about it, that’s why you write on here. Your a puss.
    Suk my 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Unregistered
    Suk my 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
    you see your puss now get back to work. I got the power and you dont

Unregistered
    He the dictionary’s picture of the perfect angry black man. Doesn’t know why hes just angry.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast