Just a thought.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just a thought.

Unregistered

Just a thought.

If the black communities in the United States do not trust white officers, let them start their own police departments staffed with only black officers. They can do all the hiring of their officers. White officers will patrol white neighborhoods and black officers will patrol black neighborhoods.

What say you?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the black communities in the United States do not trust white officers, let them start their own police departments staffed with only black officers. They can do all the hiring of their officers. White officers will patrol white neighborhoods and black officers will patrol black neighborhoods.

What say you?
    Black officers patrolling black neighborhoods is good. But having white officers patrol white neighborhoods will only encourage more white racism and white privilege. ALL neighborhoods need to be patrolled by black officers. All white officers need to be fired or otherwise moved out.

Unregistered
    Black officers patrolling black neighborhoods is good. But having white officers patrol white neighborhoods will only encourage more white racism and white privilege. ALL neighborhoods need to be patrolled by black officers. All white officers need to be fired or otherwise moved out.
    That’s a bit Racist.

Unregistered
    Except black officers wont even work black neighborhoods....soooo.....

Unregistered
    Here's a thought. Why don't you go do some real police work and quit pulling me over for not having any bike lights

Unregistered
    Here's a thought. Why don't you go do some real police work and quit pulling me over for not having any bike lights
    Go get bike lights.

Unregistered
    Go get bike lights.
    I tried but your District is all out of them

Unregistered
    I tried but your District is all out of them
    Get a job and buy your own damn bike lights? Why is it up to the District/taxpayer for you to pay for your share of following the law? Welcome to society, skippy.

Unregistered
    Get a job and buy your own damn bike lights? Why is it up to the District/taxpayer for you to pay for your share of following the law? Welcome to society, skippy.
    But isnt that why I pay taxes? I pay your salary too so technically you should give me lights

Unregistered
    But isnt that why I pay taxes? I pay your salary too so technically you should give me lights
    You don’t pay taxes ***** you live off Uncle Sam, collect wick and sell your EBT card for crack.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast